terse fragments

Isn't it crazy that history repeats?

5C5CD496-B245-4A91-A700-62B019AA41FA.jpeg

Very cool. Can you explain this? Does it appear this way or is it a clever image blend??
It's a blend. The face had already been massaged into a drawing-like form before it was layered onto the surface. It's been a while, but I suspect I reduced the opacity of the face to blend it in.

Note: If my face starts spontaneously appearing on rocks, it's surely a sign of the end times.

Last edited:
It's a blend. The face had already been massaged into a drawing-like form before it was layered onto the surface. It's been a while, but I suspect I reduced the opacity of the face to blend it in.

Note: If my face starts spontaneously appearing on rocks, it's surely a sign of the end times.
Sorry, I thought you were an orange cat!

I wasn’t sure if someone with a sharpie was having fun. I love the effect. And now you’re carved in stone.

View attachment 165086

Not a composite, just a happy accident
I posted a version of this before with the two birds on the right cropped off. I can't imagine why I thought that was a good idea at the time.
This photo is lovely.
The reason I rarely look at my past “work” is precisely because I’ll be questioning lots of decisions I made, that don’t make sense now. But with most things, I think it’s all a combination of what’s happening with and in us at each given moment, and if you can translate that into a sentiment that’s shared by lots of other people around you, then you’ve got a hit :thumbs: so it’s all very fluid, imho, and all goes!

We‘ll set up a thread for you to do some Rorschach analyses :thumbs: :):lol:
From one of my undergrad profs, on the psychoanalysis of dreams: "Everything is itself, or its opposite, or some kind of sex."

(It might have been Gregory Bateson, but I'm no longer sure. I can remember the classroom very clearly, and the young woman named Nina sitting in front of me who had a live crab wrapped up in paper under her desk, but I can't call the speaker back to mind.)

Back
Top Bottom