terse fragments

Overuse of Style/Lighten/3 in iColorama

B5CA7F2E-E1A0-4775-B63C-F6E252BF60DF.jpeg

7F523434-0A61-4DF4-8680-72A19E52BD82.jpeg

Rain in Sci-Fi City
This one sat for some time before I picked it up again and ran it through DistressedFX to add some color you see here, so I don't remember the previous steps, except that one part began with an ICM shot of the Santa Cruz Civic Auditorium.

Wow! :hearteyes:! Have you used a DistressedFX “box of colors” filters????
Yes, I used something from the Box of Colors set and then faded it a bit. I love that set but sometimes it comes on bit strong. And I love the option we now have to rotate the filter, although it means I spend 4x as long running through the possibilities. Four orientations times three blend modes times however many filters in each set, not to mention the individual fiddling with opacity, contrast, sharpness, and you know... :D

Yes, I used something from the Box of Colors set and then faded it a bit. I love that set but sometimes it comes on bit strong. And I love the option we now have to rotate the filter, although it means I spend 4x as long running through the possibilities. Four orientations times three blend modes times however many filters in each set, not to mention the individual fiddling with opacity, contrast, sharpness, and you know... :D
Yes, the rotate ability really improves the functionality vastly. ALMOST makes up for the death of Stackables.

Yes, the rotate ability really improves the functionality vastly. ALMOST makes up for the death of Stackables.
Yes, almost. Stackables usually lets me get several steps into an edit before it crashes. Sometimes I try to fool it by planning a simple edit, like two steps only, but it senses that and crashes immediately. I've developed a rather animistic view of software.

Yes, almost. Stackables usually lets me get several steps into an edit before it crashes. Sometimes I try to fool it by planning a simple edit, like two steps only, but it senses that and crashes immediately. I've developed a rather animistic view of software.
I’m usually able to get through unless I hit the Dreadful Diamond.

1A10750C-CEC9-4654-8E65-9BFEC05AD559.jpeg

Oh, the latest Distressed FX Plus update adds masking! Either brush-on masking or masking by depth map for photos taken in portrait mode. I'd downloaded the update and didn't notice. :rolleyes:
Thanks! I didn’t notice that, either!

Oh, the latest Distressed FX Plus update adds masking! Either brush-on masking or masking by depth map for photos taken in portrait mode. I'd downloaded the update and didn't notice. :rolleyes:
Okay, now I feel just dumb. How long has that big ole’ eraser been there?????

Back
Top Bottom