terse fragments

A wider view of The Court of the Mysteries and a view through the gate:

C2C86D4C-3B42-499C-BD0B-A616799F8CFC.jpeg

6326A25E-4698-4B2C-A8C5-AF0EBFDD9B01.jpeg

Is that building abandoned? I would love to reuse that blue molding or whatever it is.
No, it's a going concern. There are several small shops/studios at street level (including the blue door), and last I heard, the owner lives on the upper level. It's the former Enterprise Iron Works building.

No, it's a going concern. There are several small shops/studios at street level (including the blue door), and last I heard, the owner lives on the upper level. It's the former Enterprise Iron Works building.
Guess the blue stuff isn’t up for grabs, then. :lmao:

It is a cool looking building.

To where though Ted?

That looks “vaguely related” to an airplane. Just saying………
I had to stare at this one for a long time to figure out what image FotoDa had picked up. I'm pretty sure now that it's actually a beach shot, with the water moving from left to right and lapping up on the beach. I think the sparkles come from burnt out highlights in the foam at the edges of the waves.

I had to stare at this one for a long time to figure out what image FotoDa had picked up. I'm pretty sure now that it's actually a beach shot, with the water moving from left to right and lapping up on the beach. I think the sparkles come from burnt out highlights in the foam at the edges of the waves.
Sometimes I can’t figure what image FotoDa has used. :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom