terse fragments

I tried to get my top nine, but the app just shows a grid with spots to choose my “top nine” from all my Instagram images. I seem to remember the collage being generated according to top nine amount of “likes”. Then, I tried this Best Nine app and it generated a grid with nine images that were posted in order from Oct-Nov. Definitely not my most liked images.
I went through three top nine/best nine apps before I found one that delivered. The web sites never delivered anything at all, just timed out. The app that worked for me was "Top 9" from App Toro. The "Top Nine" and "Best Nine" apps failed.

253B4041-38A7-466C-AC68-519A3DEBB39B.jpeg

Lost and found: An overlooked egret photo from last February that I ran across while reviewing old photos.

I wasn't happy with my original edit, so I didn't post it at the time and then forgot about it. Took another swipe at it last night. The main problem with the original was too much noise, esp. chroma noise. I applied some pretty heavy noise reduction using Noiseware this time, which shows if you look closely. The b/w version came out better.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom