terse fragments

18636F10-A8B1-495A-8F32-076ED49873FB.jpeg

Not red, didn't work in b/w, so it goes here.

Right! That does it. I have neglected the gower peninsula with its 18+ beaches and coves I live right next to. I’m gonna have to start getting down there and see if I can erase my memory and stop taking it all for granted to get a few pics ( not during bank holiday where it’s gonna be chaos with people of course). A good challenge to add to the list for the new iPhone I think

Right! That does it. I have neglected the gower peninsula with its 18+ beaches and coves I live right next to. I’m gonna have to start getting down there and see if I can erase my memory and stop taking it all for granted to get a few pics ( not during bank holiday where it’s gonna be chaos with people of course). A good challenge to add to the list for the new iPhone I think
:):thumbs:

Oh my, you live near the Gower? One of the (if not the, according to some) most beautiful parts of Wales. I can’t wait to see it through your lens.:hearteyes:

master of the reeds
:) Thanks. I've pretty much been reduced to working with old reed photos for the past couple of years, first because the reeds in Neary Lagoon spread ferociously to fill in almost all the open space, leaving no open water for reflections, and then because the city cleared them out to keep from being overrun and make more room for the waterfowl. I figure by this summer or early next year, I'll have something to work with there again.

Back
Top Bottom