terse fragments

E1FCF5F7-802F-4ED9-8602-1AC81AA763F7.jpeg

Polydactyl

The building looks very temporary (all that corrugated iron), but it’s probably been there for years. I really like that Silvertone.
Yes, built sometime in the late 19th century, originally Enterprise Ironworks. The owner lives in that funky space up top.

Silvertone works great on some images; its main drawback is that it tends to blow the highlights if it has the chance.

01B400CF-E7E8-4B2F-81D1-B08953357C38.jpeg

Strange effect from Bluristic. I was holding the camera steady and had three anchors on the arch, trying to get the arch sharp and still with the water blurred. Instead, as I held down the shutter button, I saw the anchors on the screen jumping all over the place. !?!?! It's a nice effect, but I couldn't do it again to save my life.

View attachment 182444

Strange effect from Bluristic. I was holding the camera steady and had three anchors on the arch, trying to get the arch sharp and still with the water blurred. Instead, as I held down the shutter button, I saw the anchors on the screen jumping all over the place. !?!?! It's a nice effect, but I couldn't do it again to save my life.
I thought you’d put it through Pinch or Warp in Procreate or iColorama. It IS a great effect.:thumbs:

View attachment 182444

If you look at the Bluristic Help, it explains that if the anchors are jumping it can’t find an object to lock onto which is not surprising with a vast expanse of water.

If you look at the Bluristic Help, it explains that if the anchors are jumping it can’t find an object to lock onto which is not surprising with a vast expanse of water.
Aha, so I did try to set the anchors on the arch, but I either I missed (it's hard to see the screen at the beach sometimes) or maybe I set them but accidentally moved the camera so they were out of range. Thanks -- maybe I could do it on purpose now. :D

Back
Top Bottom