terse fragments

1EF50937-46AA-4A8E-9A3C-1F6A0BF8C07F.jpeg

Today at Natural Bridges

0DE08716-10B3-41DC-B31E-BAAF08ECFC1D.jpeg

Trying to make a silk purse from a sow's ear
Same session as the photo above, but here I was using the Moment 2x tele lens on the iPhone 14 Pro's 3x tele lens to get 6x. Results were discouraging: very soft. But I liked the synchronized steps of these two, so I ran the image through Pixelmator Pro, OilBrush, and iColorama, hoping you all will think it's what I meant to do all along :appsir:

View attachment 188684

Same session as the photo above, but here I was using the Moment 2x tele lens on the iPhone 14 Pro's 3x tele lens to get 6x. Results were discouraging: very soft. But I liked the synchronized steps of these two, so I ran the image through Pixelmator Pro, OilBrush, and iColorama, hoping you all will think it's what I meant to do all along :appsir:
Love it… and their feet! Too funny.

View attachment 188682

Today at Natural Bridges

View attachment 188684

View attachment 188685

Toning by Anamorphic from BrainFever
You’re on a roll, Ted! Love every one! Anamorphic, you say….

View attachment 188684

I think this is really lovely!

Definitely a postcard vibe. And a specific artist whose name won’t come — juryjone Jerry, can you help?
I’m afraid it set no spark in my mind. I use the app Oilbrush so much I only see that.

So I ran it through an image-to-prompt generator, which came up with the name John Souch, an English portrait painter of the early 1600s. About as close to Ted’s image as a Byzantine mosaic.

Back
Top Bottom