terse fragments

CB15B0D4-AD68-4C1A-92B6-7C7D49BD5C83.jpeg

Color version

Last night we had a monster hail storm around midnight. This morning:

View attachment 190135

Hodge is upstairs on the bed and refuses to come down.
Like a nightmare come true. I guess you don’t get hail storms very often in this time of the year. Poor Hodge. We’re expecting stormy weather with wind from the north starting tomorrow. But here there are no flowers that can get crushed

We don't usually get hail storms at all! This one was epic. I worry about the plum blossoms, and some daffodils got knocked about, but everything else looks OK.
It happens sometimes here that we don’t get any plums or apples because of frost attacks when they are in blossom. Let’s hope your plum blossoms are sturdy :thumbs:

It was a Mextures formula: KXLHKJV

The original image (below) is rather flat, so I was looking for a way to amp it up a bit.

View attachment 190113
I have to fool around with Mextures, more. I keep winding up back at the beginning when I try to back up a step and I can’t find a way to enter the formula. :oops:

I have to fool around with Mextures, more. I keep winding up back at the beginning when I try to back up a step and I can’t find a way to enter the formula. :oops:
On the Mextures startup/home screen, tap the Manage icon. Then on the Manage screen, tap the + at the bottom of the screen. You can enter the code on the following screen.

Back
Top Bottom