terse fragments

IMG_5850.jpeg

Odd place to keep a shoe…..
On our walks we pass a tree stump with four pairs of shoes nailed to it. At first, it was one single pair of boots. They disappeared but then new ones turned up one by one. We’re soon off to the grocery store. If I remember we can stop for some photos

On our walks we pass a tree stump with four pairs of shoes nailed to it. At first, it was one single pair of boots. They disappeared but then new ones turned up one by one. We’re soon off to the grocery store. If I remember we can stop for some photos
I think you’ve posted some before.

I think you’ve posted some before.

I know, but right now I don’t find it :facepalm:

People around here often do that with lost objects they run across while out walking. On the walk by one beach in Santa Cruz, there's even a pole with the sign "Lost Soles" :rolleyes: specifically for hanging stray sandals.
It was easier to take new photos than to dig up the old ones. I just posted fresh photos in my playground thread. By the way, what was the name of the app with better searching capabilities than in native Photos? I think it was you terse who mentioned it. I remember downloading it, but I have completely forgotten the name of it :alien:

By the way, what was the name of the app with better searching capabilities than in native Photos? I think it was you @terse who mentioned it. I remember downloading it, but I have completely forgotten the name of it :alien:
Queryable

Queryable

Great, thanks terse Ted. I hope I will remember it now. At least I remembered who to ask :lmao:

It was easier to take new photos than to dig up the old ones. I just posted fresh photos in my playground thread. By the way, what was the name of the app with better searching capabilities than in native Photos? I think it was you terse who mentioned it. I remember downloading it, but I have completely forgotten the name of it :alien:
How does that happen?? :lmao:

View attachment 192875

Impatiens
Portrait mode, Photomator
Most of the portrait mode photos I've been shooting get at least a little touchup in Focos, but this one needed nothing except resizing.
Wow, incredibly well-focused :clapping: I’ve been struggling with blue flowers and insects today with no luck. I even started to think there was something wrong with my mobile.

Wow, incredibly well-focused :clapping: I’ve been struggling with blue flowers and insects today with no luck. I even started to think there was something wrong with my mobile.
Insects are hard! If they're smaller than the focus rectangle, the camera locks on to something else, and if you go to a manual focus app, they move!

Back
Top Bottom