• MobiTog Mantra = "Taken with and processed on a Mobile Device" PLEASE NOTE: MobiTog Rule 4. will be applied to all MobiTog Challenges & Contests. Non-compliance may result in entries being disqualified - you've been notified! > For Terms & Rules Click Here <
  • Ynot consider a regular monthly Donation? It's now doable under the Donate tab! (A Donation of just £1/$1 per month will help cover our costs & assist with updates & improvements) HUGE THANKS to all our generous MobiSupporters!
  • NEW MEMBER NOTICE - Need assistance finding your way around Mobitog? > CLICK HERE FOR HELP SECTION <

Testing Snapseed and 645 Pro

BoBo

MobiPassionista
Would be interesting to hear something about your edits/workflow :)
I've created some similar ones but found it challenging to decide about the level of HDR to apply ...
Have you thought about to "SKRWT" ?

West End Girl

MobiPassionista
Real Name
Laura
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
Would be interesting to hear something about your edits/workflow :)
I've created some similar ones but found it challenging to decide about the level of HDR to apply ...
Have you thought about to "SKRWT" ?
OMGoodness! I just downloaded SKRWT and watched the YouTube tutorials...so excited to try it out.
Thank you for the recommendation!

terse

MobiLifer
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Ted
Device
iPhone Xs
1st test with iPhone 7 plus and Snapseed.
Feel free to comment [emoji12]

Mac
Interesting! I haven't tried much HDR in b/w. In this case, I think I'd like to see the building(s) stand out a bit more . Right now they've got lots of great detail, but almost all in the middle gray range.

digital_bunny

MobiStarter
Real Name
Kerry Mitchell
Device
iPhone 6 Plus
Your building is not straight. That's from the iPhone. You can fix that in transform in Snapseed or an app called SKRWT which is very good. Be sure to watch the tutorials.

Maybe some contrast.

Venomator

MobiAdmin
Admin
Site Staff
Real Name
Rog...
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
In fact I just tried the detailed black and white tutorial from Snapseed;-)
As others have hinted, SKRWT App will allow you to straighten buildings in an iMage... :thumbs:

I am guessing you took the original in 645 Pro and then ran it through Snapseed then... :rog: