The butterfly effect, circle logic and other thought provoking nonsense.

Her Own Tempo
Bluristic, iColorama, Leonardo, Procreate
20596EED-1608-4F48-B8EA-1D7E2FE9EDE8.jpeg

Hmmmm… do you think
It’s legit? It says the book is free - all you need to do is connect your Instagram account. :flushed:
Her Own Tempo
Bluristic, iColorama, Leonardo, Procreate
View attachment 175842
Wow…. That jacket is amazing. Love this.

Hmmmm… do you think
It’s legit? It says the book is free - all you need to do is connect your Instagram account. :flushed:View attachment 175970
This is the third book I’ve ordered. I did order the 6” free one in the past, and the COST was free, but of course there’s the shipping and handling. :rolleyes: I ordered the 8” this time and went over the image allotment by about 20 images. My cost was around $12 and the shipping was about $10. The total cost was $21 and change. No, there is no free lunch, but I feel like it was worth it. I notice that people who don’t do social media will pick it up. Shameless self promotion.

Love that kimono jacket

Hmmmm… do you think
It’s legit? It says the book is free - all you need to do is connect your Instagram account. :flushed:

Wow…. That jacket is amazing. Love this.
You both mention the jacket. The original is a Bluristic image of a kid in a red hoodie in gym class. :lmao:

This is the third book I’ve ordered. I did order the 6” free one in the past, and the COST was free, but of course there’s the shipping and handling. :rolleyes: I ordered the 8” this time and went over the image allotment by about 20 images. My cost was around $12 and the shipping was about $10. The total cost was $21 and change. No, there is no free lunch, but I feel like it was worth it. I notice that people who don’t do social media will pick it up. Shameless self promotion.
Okay, good to know! It just set off some alarm bells.

Back
Top Bottom