The butterfly effect, circle logic and other thought provoking nonsense.

Swimming in Tunnels
RipPix, Decim8, Infinite Painter
080E4ACF-3787-4FC2-BD70-1F29F5AFB9D8.jpeg

Swimming in Tunnels
RipPix, Decim8, Infinite Painter
View attachment 176803
Did you have an exact plan for the image from the very beginning? Or have you clicked and touched and pinched until you got something good? In both cases I’m impressed. My brain could never produce that type of creative images :alien: :oops:

Did you have an exact plan for the image from the very beginning? Or have you clicked and touched and pinched until you got something good? In both cases I’m impressed. My brain could never produce that type of creative images :alien: :oops:
Thank you for thinking I worked hard at this. It was based on my usual technique. Luck. I took this pic at school.
ED35BF62-991C-4857-9667-609C0431AA70.jpeg

I cropped it down to just the windows and put it into decim8 and one of the mangles with this:
321CFFB3-AD91-4462-AF66-829E8D2316CA.jpeg

I just layered it with one of the old dictionary pages I had also mangled in Decim8.
84373A40-00D4-4767-A6C7-66DC9406C3E6.jpeg

Messed with blend modes.…… Luck.

Thank you for thinking I worked hard at this. It was based on my usual technique. Luck. I took this pic at school.
View attachment 176804
I cropped it down to just the windows and put it into decim8 and one of the mangles with this:
View attachment 176805

I just layered it with one of the old dictionary pages I had also mangled in Decim8.
View attachment 176806
Messed with blend modes.…… Luck.
Much love for the original image. A Mannequin orgy.

Yes. Sometimes I should leave well enough alone. I have been intrigued by these bodies in the window for some time. i was discussing this with the bus driver when one of the students set us straight. CPR class.
Well, you know my thoughts on extreme editing, each to their own, but I think the original image is a dream if you're into the poor soulless plastic people. Zombies at the window is how I see it.

Back
Top Bottom