The butterfly effect, circle logic and other thought provoking nonsense.

Don’t be fooled. It’s just a spot to throw some of my “arty“ creations. I’m planning on shocking the world by taking straight forward photos for my 365. :confused:
ha ha - well your work is always interesting, so its nice to see you doing a 365!

Heathenry Dignified by Science
61670DF4-1138-468D-83A3-2E981CAFA937.jpeg

Fab images here Star. Are you planning another exhibition at all?
The local historical society contacted me about an exhibit of local artists this spring or summer. It’s quite a tiny venue and doesn’t get much traffic, but what the hey. Also, I’m planning to retire after this school year and perhaps this will give an in to volunteer there later. There is also a “Senior Show” at the Schwienfurth Museum in the small city near us. I’ve a couple entered in that. :D

I book marked Theresa Lunt’s tutorials after reading terse Ted’s response to the Alpaca thread. I thought I had seen them all, but she has added more. Trying to follow one…….well, it got away and this is what I created.
The Light Bearer
iColorama
325C6070-8E19-41CF-BCCB-72C87F316908.jpeg

Oh, yeah! And juryjone Jerry this all really started tonight when I saw your post and went looking for the Toon setting. Where the heck is it??

Last edited:
I book marked Theresa Lunt’s tutorials after reading terse Ted’s response to the Alpaca thread. I thought I had seen them all, but she has added more. Trying to follow one…….well, it got away and this is what I created.
The Light Bearer
iColorama
View attachment 174952
Oh, yeah! And juryjone Jerry this all really started tonight when I saw your post and went looking for the Toon setting. Where the heck is it??
I’ve just found it. I didn’t know it existed either. It’s under Style.

I’ve just found it. I didn’t know it existed either. It’s under Style.
I don’t see it. I wonder if I have to update? I’ll mess with it later…..right now Auburn High School is expecting me. The Omicron is making itself know and we are waaaaay down staff.

Taking a page from juryjone Jerry’s book, I started with the same Bluristic image as my last post, with a different Decim8 fliter and different mangle session in iColorama.

The Protocol Android at the Cabaret
A2954992-FF8F-43C8-B802-E9A0D25838E6.jpeg

I admit I was watching Bobba Fett just before and I was reminded of Joel Gray in “Cabaret”…..

On the iPad, it’s Version 4.64.
It’s turned up. My main ipad stopped syncing for some reason. It all started when I got a notification from Instagram that someone had tried to log into my account from some crazy place in the Middle East. I changed my password and moved on, but after a couple of days I noticed my photos weren’t updating. I force quit a couple of times and suddenly things were back on track. My photos and icolorama updated.

Hmmm I don't think much to the new Star Wars chapter, it doesn't appear to be about much at all, apart from Boba Fett being beaten up by various inhabitants of Tatooine. Not a patch on the Mandalorian.
We only just started it yesterday. We watched the second episode today. Lots of action…..not seeing a storyline yet.

Back
Top Bottom