The butterfly effect, circle logic and other thought provoking nonsense.

Agree with JP on that first one especially. Totally bowled me over. My first session of procreate went, ahem, not so good i’ll say. But doing similar to this is now my next project,
Thanks! I can post the video of that project from Procreate (it keeps a record of your steps) but it goes so darn fast you can’t really see what’s going on. :D

I have high hopes this will work. I slowed it down a bit (1/4 speed, still pretty fast) in iMovie. As you will see, this video is both of the tree images. I got the first, saved it, then went on to create the second over it. At the time I was stuck on using both trees.

I have high hopes this will work. I slowed it down a bit (1/4 speed, still pretty fast) in iMovie. As you will see, this video is both of the tree images. I got the first, saved it, then went on to create the second over it. At the time I was stuck on using both trees.
That was pretty wicked but I don’t think I’d have a chance in hell of working out how all that just happened lol.

That was pretty wicked but I don’t think I’d have a chance in hell of working out how all that just happened lol.
I know! And that’s slowed down. There’s probably a way to slow it down more, but it won’t show you the blend modes and shuffled around layers and what not. It’s mostly for the person working on the piece, I guess. The one thing I think you can tell is that everything I create starts out as an experiment.

I know! And that’s slowed down. There’s probably a way to slow it down more, but it won’t show you the blend modes and shuffled around layers and what not. It’s mostly for the person working on the piece, I guess. The one thing I think you can tell is that everything I create starts out as an experiment.
same here re- starting out as experiment, trouble is i always forget what i did. Tbh i loved blending and working with layers in photoshop but im not happy about spending £10 a month to do it. I will persevere with trying more in procreate though.

same here re- starting out as experiment, trouble is i always forget what i did. Tbh i loved blending and working with layers in photoshop but im not happy about spending £10 a month to do it. I will persevere with trying more in procreate though.
Check out the manual, too, available online. Or are you the person (like me) who reads the instructions only as a last result.:lmao:

Thank you Star Starzee. Though as Ric ric alexander said, it's not easy to follow or recreate, it is inspiring.

Sunday Morning in iColorama with a little Distressed FX
DF166298-6339-4C0A-B0FB-6DA6518133A2.jpeg

I took the figure image on some cheezy syfy I was watChing. Bluristic or some such slow shutter.
Procreate
View attachment 178570
Love the script textures on both of these. I have a ton of free textures from 'Shadow House', but I always feel conflicted about using non mobile images (lets not go there again :lol: ).
Also applying textures using Android Apps is virtually impossible!
If you're interested pm me your email and I'll send you a link to the Google Photos album and you can grab any that take your fancy.

Love the script textures on both of these. I have a ton of free textures from 'Shadow House', but I always feel conflicted about using non mobile images (lets not go there again :lol: ).
Also applying textures using Android Apps is virtually impossible!
If you're interested pm me your email and I'll send you a link to the Google Photos album and you can grab any that take your fancy.
I feel a guilty using anything that’s not mine, but as you see, I do on occasion. Most often I‘m in a ”creative block” time when I tend to rewatch my favorite tutes and use things I’ve collected. I most often plan to trace over the images. The second overlay was created from Stackables using a 50% gray blank image. I do that once in a while, I’ve collected some from Mextures and Distressed FX, too, but those apps are still being supported and work fine.

Back
Top Bottom