The cheesy stare

ric alexander

Mr. Patience
Real Name
ric alexander
Device
iPhone 11
Slowly getting where I want to be. Mixture of Lightroom and superimposeX. Possibly one of my fav edits I’ve done since returning to mobile photography.I’m planning to revisit this London market next week if I can when I get back up to the big smoke.

25882BF8-04A2-4224-A06C-5867FB55BE78.jpeg

Slowly getting where I want to be. Mixture of Lightroom and superimposeX. Possibly one of my fav edits I’ve done since returning to mobile photography.I’m planning to revisit this London market next week if I can when I get back up to the big smoke.

View attachment 179229
Thats a great effect and a nicely composed shot. Not a bit cheesy!

Thank you. Im afraid its very cheesy though, i cant even guess how many different cheeses she was selling in her stall.
I just checked it out in full screen and can see them now! Great framing though, its like the dude on the right is directing our gaze to the cheese!

I just checked it out in full screen and can see them now! Great framing though, its like the dude on the right is directing our gaze to the cheese!
Blimey!!!! I seriously didnt even think of that the only thing i wonder about is my love for using noise reduction. I have a serious problem of loving smooth images right now and have gone away from sharp edging which allows me to get deeper tones i think and a kind of painterly feel in some of the photo. Im just trying to resist motion blurring the heck out of my photos at the moment. Thanks again

View attachment 179229
Rich image. And the cheese!!!!

Blimey!!!! I seriously didnt even think of that the only thing i wonder about is my love for using noise reduction. I have a serious problem of loving smooth images right now and have gone away from sharp edging which allows me to get deeper tones i think and a kind of painterly feel in some of the photo. Im just trying to resist motion blurring the heck out of my photos at the moment. Thanks again
Snapseed had give a nice smooth painterly effect with the Glow option.

Also, by reducing Details>Structure. I remember reading a tut where the chap reduced the Details>Structure but then upped the sharpness slightly.
Yes, there was a similar technique in Photoshop 5. Something like inverting the image and smoothing it, before going all out with the sharpening again.

View attachment 179229
Fantastic… and I love the tones - great edit!

Back
Top Bottom