B&W The Dells

bpahia

MobiLurver
Real Name
Bryan
A little something that I've been working on recently. These are still works in progress, but it does give an idea of what I've been up to.

image-2143095035.jpg

image-644843674.jpg

image-543017822.jpg

image-1325983063.jpg

bpahia said:
A little something that I've been working on recently. These are still works in progress, but it does give an idea of what I've been up to.

Outstanding!

bpahia said:

Amazing!!! I like those a lot...

Amazing!! Where is this? The rocks look absolutely surreal (if thats even a word in english haha) ;)

Wow! Awesome series. :thumbs:
If these are still a work in progress I cannot wait to see the finished images. :)

Einherjar said:
Amazing!! Where is this? The rocks look absolutely surreal (if thats even a word in english haha) ;)

Thank you so much everyone! Truly appreciate all the wonderful comments! These were taken at a place called the Granite Dells at Watson Lake in Prescott, Arizona. I've attached some unapped images to give everyone an idea of how this place looks in color :)

image-2715433855.jpg

image-3373316247.jpg

image-4213056620.jpg

Even the unapped ones look amazing! I especially love that lonesome tree on that last picture at the right :D

BLOWN.AWAY. :notworthy:

These are absolutely gorgeous Bryan!! Even though the originals are stunning, the B&Ws are EPIC. :inlove:

RoseCat said:
Wow...my mom lived near there for awhile and we never visited! I've been all around AZ...can't believe I missed this spot. :mad:

Sounds like it's time for a field trip! :-D

bpahia said:

Wow, What a location, AWESOME captures!
(I especially loves B/W versions :) )

Back
Top Bottom