. . . the garden sculpture . . .

jsi

MobiStar
Real Name
John
Device
656B210D-B80A-450A-9AFB-0980292EAFCE.jpeg

I'll admit that my first reaction on seeing this photo was "Aiee! Get those rapacious varmints out of my garden!!!" (I'd be happy to trade our deer for anyone else's gophers any time.)

But regardless... It's a great catch and would go well in the MobiColour "Companions" theme (which ends today)!

I'll admit that my first reaction on seeing this photo was "Aiee! Get those rapacious varmints out of my garden!!!" (I'd be happy to trade our deer for anyone else's gophers any time.)

But regardless... It's a great catch and would go well in the MobiColour "Companions" theme (which ends today)!

Deer are pests in California??? What do they eat/wreck/endanger? (While I look up ‘gopher’ :alien: )

Oh look at them just hanging out!! :hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes: How wonderful to have such beautiful visitors.

. . . and that little spill of sunlight :inlove: . . .

In rural areas like ours, yes. They eat almost everything except for a few "deer-resistant" plants like rosemary and lavender. They eat blackberry canes, for heaven's sake, thorns and all.
Now that’s got to garner some admiration from you Ted - blackberry canes are evil. :D

Back
Top Bottom