The Hipsta Combo Challenge #4 *NEW!* (closed)

Aaron Davis

MobiLurver
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Veevs said:
Oh wow such a cool shot!

Thanks Veevs! I like how Hipstamatic takes out the big vignetting of the Olloclip fish eye. :)

Sent from my iPhone using MobiTog

Aaron Davis

MobiLurver
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
sdgareth said:
have ordered the Olloclip, happy birthday and merry christmas to me :D
with shipping it came to $99.94 :eek:

You'll love it Gareth, works great with Hipstamatic. Has your Calendar arrived yet? I imagine shipping to Swaziland takes a while.

sdgareth

MobiLurver
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Real Name
Gareth Evans
You'll love it Gareth, works great with Hipstamatic. Has your Calendar arrived yet? I imagine shipping to Swaziland takes a while.

No Calender yet, received some 7x7" Hipsta prints (those guys are really quick). One of the prints was the green shot of the boats
(as in calender) very happy with the print. Another was the water lilies, came out great.
I suspect the calender will arrive in January
spent $30 on express shipping for Olloclip, itching to give that one a go :cool:

I was chasing some Gecko's last night with my iphone. It was a steaming hot night with thunder shower around 8.pm, so all the bugs were out. I did not get any shots, as the two cats clicked on to the idea that I was "hunting" their "food" and decided to follow me around. Will try over the course of the weekend again. :confused:

Aaron Davis

MobiLurver
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
sdgareth said:
No Calender yet, received some 7x7" Hipsta prints (those guys are really quick). One of the prints was the green shot of the boats
(as in calender) very happy with the print. Another was the water lilies, came out great.
I suspect the calender will arrive in January
spent $30 on express shipping for Olloclip, itching to give that one a go :cool:

I was chasing some Gecko's last night with my iphone. It was a steaming hot night with thunder shower around 8.pm, so all the bugs were out. I did not get any shots, as the two cats clicked on to the idea that I was "hunting" their "food" and decided to follow me around. Will try over the course of the weekend again. :confused:

We don't have any cats, so the geckos feel pretty free to come and go as they please. Insect macro Iphoneography is going to be a real challenge, might have to start on snails and move up to beetles then ants, lol.

sdgareth

MobiLurver
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Real Name
Gareth Evans
yeah snails would be a good one to start with, nice n slow pace :D

sdgareth

MobiLurver
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Real Name
Gareth Evans
Combo A

image-3136239999.png

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
Aaron Davis said:
Back at the zoo again today with my boy and his friend. I used combo B for this shot with the Olloclip fish eye lens.

Fantastic!! Love the angle you got here - wonderful pic!

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
sdgareth said:
Combo A

Beautiful!! You have some amazing flowers.

I wish I had geckos here, and I bet you have some amazing bugs. Hopefully you'll be able to catch some on "film". I can totally picture you hunched and searching for bugs and the cats following and ruining it! :)

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
Aaron Davis said:
Back at the zoo again today with my boy and his friend. I used combo B for this shot with the Olloclip fish eye lens.

Oh, and fab idea to use the Olloclip in conjunction with Hipsta! I'll have to try that!

domtronix

MobiPassionista
Reaction score
Real Name
Dom
Beautiful!! You have some amazing flowers.

I wish I had geckos here, and I bet you have some amazing bugs. Hopefully you'll be able to catch some on "film". I can totally picture you hunched and searching for bugs and the cats following and ruining it! :)

No Geckos here either Catherine. I saw a Cow today though ;)

Aaron Davis

MobiLurver
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
RoseCat (Catherine) said:
Oh, and fab idea to use the Olloclip in conjunction with Hipsta! I'll have to try that!

Does your apartment have a fish eye lens at the entrance door? Make a great portrait series of the people who come to visit, across the hall etc.

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
sdgareth said:
Combo A

Gorgeous!

Venomator

MobiLifer
Admin
MobiStaff
Reaction score
Real Name
Rog...
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
sdgareth said:
Combo A
Good Morning!

Ha, love it Gareth - took me a while to twig though as my mind immediately focussed on a half walnut shell with a mess of vegetation in it, awesome camouflage... :D

From MiPhone4S via the awesome & FREE MobiTog App... :D

sdgareth

MobiLurver
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Real Name
Gareth Evans
Love everyone's photos but I can cross out these 2 combos from my list lol, dont like their effects!
Combo A is not too bad, agree on combo B, not enough contrast