The Light Is Leaving Us All....

RHKing

MobiAddict
Real Name
Robert H King
Device
iPhone X
The latest instalment from my ‘Invisible Soundtracks’ series of works inspired by song titles, lyrics and references. In the square format of the 7” single and 12” single/album artwork that was an integral part of my visual education growing up and that still influences my practice.

E559FA0D-47E3-4805-9F07-0A6D938B37F7.png

Last edited by a moderator:
The latest instalment from my ‘Invisible Soundtracks’ series of works inspired by song titles, lyrics and references. In the square format of the 7” single and 12” single/album artwork that was an integral part of my visual education growing up and that still influences my practice.

View attachment 121235
Yes, what John said. WOW. This is awesome. I love the fantasy, surreal feel to it. And it’s perfect that we can’t see her face. :inlove:

View attachment 121235
WOW. Just stunning, Robert. So much to love about this... probably one of my absolute favorites that you’ve created. :inlove: :notworthy:

View attachment 121235
There is so much I love about this piece too. A wonderful, thought provoking, and dreamlike effect. May I have your permission to make this my desktop for a while?

Yes, what John said. WOW. This is awesome. I love the fantasy, surreal feel to it. And it’s perfect that we can’t see her face. :inlove:
Cheers Jilly. Leaving the woman’s face out of view was a last minute editing choice, It worked better with the adult fading to reveal the children playing on the building.

WOW. Just stunning, Robert. So much to love about this... probably one of my absolute favorites that you’ve created. :inlove: :notworthy:
Thanks Catherine. I do appreciate your kind words. It means a lot to me that wonderful people love me yourself who’ve seen me develop my ideas over time are still here now with kind thoughts.

There is so much I love about this piece too. A wonderful, thought provoking, and dreamlike effect. May I have your permission to make this my desktop for a while?
Jeffrey, I’m touched that the image works for you. Of course, you have my permission to use this as your desktop picture!

This is absolutely stunning. WOW.
Tiffany, thanks so much for the kind words. I have been struggling to create anything recently due to serious illness with my wife. It was a cold, wet morning here in Scotland as I was heading out to another long, difficult shift at work when your message pop up in my inbox and made me smile and for that I thank you.....

Tiffany, thanks so much for the kind words. I have been struggling to create anything recently due to serious illness with my wife. It was a cold, wet morning here in Scotland as I was heading out to another long, difficult shift at work when your message pop up in my inbox and made me smile and for that I thank you.....
And I’m glad that Tiffany gave you a nudge because we’ve missed you - your fabulous images (obviously), but we miss you generally. We worry you know.:)

Oh, I’m so sorry to hear this, Robert. Sending you and your wife lots of love and healing energy. xoxo

Back
Top Bottom