Smooth

MobiLurver
MobiStaff
Real Name
Matt
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
Mobitoggers,

Mobitog.com is proud to announce the launch of one of our most requested features - the MobiTog Gallery. Here the winning entries from our various competitions will be displayed for your viewing pleasure. All of our popular challenges, past and present, are featured with more surprises to come. It's all under the new 'Gallery' tab at the top of the page (via browser - not available in App yet).

We have also launched a new forum section - Gallery Chat where you can discuss the Gallery, ask about techniques used, generally comment on the iMages and even suggest ideas for future galleries.

Our plan is to make the Gallery a prestige feature of the site - a place where the fantastic work of our incredibly creative membership is on show to the world.

We hope you enjoy the MobiTog Gallery as much as we have producing it - it really shows what an amazingly talented group you are!

Smooth said:
Seriously though. It really is blooming staggering how much talent lay between these virtual walls.

Mobitog really does rock.

I totally agree!!

Gallery is abso-bloody-lutely brilliant - some amazing stuff in there that I haven't came across before, I stand in awe!
Thanks for the huge and much appreciated vote of confidence in the MobiGallery Andrew... :thumbs:

We are hoping this will become a renowned resource for MobiMembers and iPhoneography visitors to MobiTog.com over time and will, I am sure, be appreciated by everyone who happens across it... :cool:

The iMages are just the tip of the iceberg in terms of those our awesome MobiMembers are continually posting and is a WIP that, we hope, will develop into something truly awesome in due course... :whistle:

Please note the MobiGallery is now available as a click through in the MobiApp - just go to the Forums Tab and click on Gallery... :D

Back
Top Bottom