IOTM Winner - Feb 21, Sep 22
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Ann
Device
iPhone15
Onsite
Project Page
June is the big month and I just thought it might be nice for the Mobitogers in the rest of the world to see all our celebrations. The 3rd and 4th June will be the big day for street parties. The shops and towns already have bunting everywhere.

Everybody feel free to contribute.

The Queenie

71238770-2772-43CA-A8B8-150B5E2123C4.jpeg

Last edited:
June is the big month and I just thought it might be nice for the Mobitogers in the rest of the world to see all our celebrations. The 3rd and 4th June will be the big day for street parties. The shops and towns already have bunting everywhere.

The Queenie

View attachment 180791
Oooh! Cool and thank you!!!!!

Nice idea, thank you Ann! Not sure the occasion has even registered over here, despite fact that we’re a colony. Maybe on the east coast, Geek1956 younger ?
We’ve had passing mention of it on the news but Ukraine and the recent Aussie election have been hogging the limelight. Having said that the Queen, I believe, is held in high esteem by the general public. Not sure I can say that about the rest of the family

We’ve had passing mention of it on the news but Ukraine and the recent Aussie election have been hogging the limelight. Having said that the Queen, I believe, is held in high esteem by the general public. Not sure I can say that about the rest of the family
Indeed. Having said that, we‘re as good as any other nationality at putting the boots to Megan.

Jubilee Party in the Park - The Long Walk

A1A03AFE-2811-4232-AB2F-01DC401AFFFD.jpeg

Cycled up to Windsor today at 10am. This is called The Long Walk with Windsor Castle at the end. Everybody out with picnic baskets. Not very cycle fit so knackered by 2pm and cycled home. :lol:

0DC2AB4D-8FBD-4CBE-A3E9-B04BC45B71F9.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom