The Willows

JillyG

IOTM Winner - Sep 20 + Jan & Nov 21
Mobi Veteran
image.jpeg

Taken with iPhone 6 and cropped in Snapseed and processed in Glaze and Pixelmator.
I thought I'd try Glaze and this is the result. This is actually a photo of a pond surrounded by willows with their reflection in the pond. I'm quite impressed with Glaze.

View attachment 74011

Taken with iPhone 6 and cropped in Snapseed and processed in Glaze and Pixelmator.
I thought I'd try Glaze and this is the result. This is actually a photo of a pond surrounded by willows with their reflection in the pond. I'm quite impressed with Glaze.
Oh, I like this Jilly. It has painterly feel to it. Glaze is one of my favorite apps. You can mask off portions of the image you don't want to glaze. It's a bit clunky but wort the effort :)

Oh, I like this Jilly. It has painterly feel to it. Glaze is one of my favorite apps. You can mask off portions of the image you don't want to glaze. It's a bit clunky but wort the effort :)

Thank you. I didn't know you could do that. I'll have a go.

View attachment 74011

Brilliant!!!

Glaze is fantastic, just keep experimenting and you'll discover many amazing possibilities. Especially when blending styles. Gilles Dezeustre has produced an awesome app for us.

Brilliant!!!

Glaze is fantastic, just keep experimenting and you'll discover many amazing possibilities. Especially when blending styles. Gilles Dezeustre has produced an awesome app for us.

Well it was your gorgeous wonderful images that inspired me to try Glaze. Not that I could match yours, but it's something to aspire to. :)

Back