The Words of the Photographs

IMG_8811.JPG

"The only lasting beauty is the beauty of the heart"
Rumi

4DEF39EC-D585-4E88-84A5-E7CA46A48437.jpeg

Dear friends, my apologies for not being able to participate in the magnificent themes. In the complex work tunnel in which I find myself, I always remember all of you with great appreciation. I hope in a couple of months to continue sharing and enjoying the friendship and art of this vibrant community. :cool:

View attachment 103550

Dear friends, my apologies for not being able to participate in the magnificent themes. In the complex work tunnel in which I find myself, I always remember all of you with great appreciation. I hope in a couple of months to continue sharing and enjoying the friendship and art of this vibrant community. :cool:
I certainly hope so! We miss you, Rodolfo.

View attachment 103550

Don’t think you’re forgotten either Rodolfo. :inlove: We miss your gorgeous images and beautiful words, but we can wait (but not too long :sneaky:).

View attachment 103550

We’ll be watching for you! Hurry back!

View attachment 103550

This is lovely, Rodolfo! Merry Christmas to you and we will look forward to seeing you again soon.

View attachment 103550

You are greatly missed, Rodolfo!! Thank you for sharing another one of your beautiful artworks. Wishing you a glorious Christmas holiday and may 2018 bring joy and happiness!

I certainly hope so! We miss you, Rodolfo.
Don’t think you’re forgotten either Rodolfo. :inlove: We miss your gorgeous images and beautiful words, but we can wait (but not too long :sneaky:).
We’ll be watching for you! Hurry back!
Hey, good to hear from you Rodolfo! Meantime, Feliz Navidad y Próspero Año Nuevo :)
This is lovely, Rodolfo! Merry Christmas to you and we will look forward to seeing you again soon.
You are greatly missed, Rodolfo!! Thank you for sharing another one of your beautiful artworks. Wishing you a glorious Christmas holiday and may 2018 bring joy and happiness!
Thanks, thanks, thanks my dear friends! :notworthy:
I sincerely hope that this very complex stage of my work ends soon and allows me time to return to Mobitog. :inlove:

Back
Top Bottom