Mobi365 Tiffany's Project 365 - 2021

Photo 01: 2021-01-21
I'm fond of product shots and have recently picked up the Moment 18mm Wide Angle and Moment Blue Flare 1.33x Anamorphic lenses.

I shot this on my old iPhone XS Max and edited these in Darkroom and VSCO.
13FD96E8-88B5-4CEB-B11D-3867BC1C76CA.jpeg
C59C7E3A-5943-47B5-9D61-3664A8CC55FB.jpeg

Using the Anamorphic mainly for films.

I'm fond of product shots and have recently picked up the Moment 18mm Wide Angle and Moment Blue Flare 1.33x Anamorphic lenses.

I shot this on my old iPhone XS Max and edited these in Darkroom and VSCO.View attachment 163932View attachment 163933

Me too bought a red Moment case :thumbs: What’s that tripod like thingy? Perhaps it’s something I absolutely need :whistle: I was thinking of getting the Anamorphic but now they have two versions and I can’t decide if I want the blue or the gold version :alien:

I shot this on my old iPhone XS Max and edited these in Darkroom and VSCO.View attachment 163932View attachment 163933

I have restrained myself from getting the anamorphic. I am looking forward to hearing how you find it. Just not sure I would use it even though I love taking video on holiday.

I have restrained myself from getting the anamorphic. I am looking forward to hearing how you find it. Just not sure I would use it even though I love taking video on holiday.
Just what I try to say to myself ;) A bit easier now that I’m beginning to be almost sure that their Tele is not so good with iPhone12 as it was with 11 and X. Makes me fear that Moment have lost their grip... But who knows - in May perhaps I’ll be out in the beautiful sunshine admiring the nature at its’ best and shooting videos with the anamorphic gold version:whistle:

Sorry to be missing in action. It's been rough; mom passed away so quickly it was really hard to process.

shortly before my birthday I adopted a cat, started to remodel the apartment.

here she is, curious about the new humidity
4B4A90FB-6860-4B22-98AF-1BD2F1366BFD.jpeg

Sorry to be missing in action. It's been rough; mom passed away so quickly it was really hard to process.

shortly before my birthday I adopted a cat, started to remodel the apartment.

here she is, curious about the new humidity View attachment 170147
I’m sorry to hear about your mom. It seems to effect us deeper than would have imagined.

And good to see you back. Welcome to the new cat and a belated happy birthday to you!

Back
Top Bottom