Tisbury Treats...

NickLeon

MobiPassionista
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Nick Lancaster
Device
iPhone 14 Pro Max
The Wiltshire village of Tisbury is home to Messums Wiltshire (messumswiltshire.com) situated in a medieval tythe barn of some considerable size with another gallery close by more suitable for displaying paintings, etc.
5A91BB5E-90E5-40C0-90E1-A6DAFEED2889.jpeg
D14164F5-980F-4F0C-B713-8A57F473A103.jpeg
813DCBF1-6E12-4FDF-8D68-66B3A669554B.jpeg
Currently the site hosts several works by Bruce Munro including ‘C-scales’, an audio visual work using thousands of CDs, intended to represent the shimmering sea off Sydney Harbour...
Usual iPhone XS, struggling here a little in the overall gloom, so images tweaked in Photos with the Vivid filter.

The Wiltshire village of Tisbury is home to Messums Wiltshire (messumswiltshire.com) situated in a medieval tythe barn of some considerable size with another gallery close by more suitable for displaying paintings, etc.View attachment 153680View attachment 153681View attachment 153682 Currently the site hosts several works by Bruce Munro including ‘C-scales’, an audio visual work using thousands of CDs, intended to represent the shimmering sea off Sydney Harbour...
Usual iPhone XS, struggling here a little in the overall gloom, so images tweaked in Photos with the Vivid filter.
Wow, that’s incredible. I’m trying to make sense of it. Are the CDs angled and illuminated so that they make patterns on the wall?

Wow, that’s incredible. I’m trying to make sense of it. Are the CDs angled and illuminated so that they make patterns on the wall?
I think so, they are angled and the lights are constantly changing. There is sound as well - lapping waves, children at the beach. You can walk all the way around but there were four people sitting there just taking it all in and I didn’t want to intrude on their experience. Apparently it took a week to install with lighting and sound engineers as well as a bunch of youngsters laying out the CDs.

I think so, they are angled and the lights are constantly changing. There is sound as well - lapping waves, children at the beach. You can walk all the way around but there were four people sitting there just taking it all in and I didn’t want to intrude on their experience. Apparently it took a week to install with lighting and sound engineers as well as a bunch of youngsters laying out the CDs.
How marvellous.

The Wiltshire village of Tisbury is home to Messums Wiltshire (messumswiltshire.com) situated in a medieval tythe barn of some considerable size with another gallery close by more suitable for displaying paintings, etc.View attachment 153680View attachment 153681View attachment 153682 Currently the site hosts several works by Bruce Munro including ‘C-scales’, an audio visual work using thousands of CDs, intended to represent the shimmering sea off Sydney Harbour...
A-mazing.

Back
Top Bottom