• MobiTog's Project 365 & 52 for 2021 > ARE READY FOR YOU TO SIGN-UP < JOIN the Mobi365 (& Mobi52 in same Section)... :)
  • > STAY SAFE whichever way you choose to deal with the Virus! MobiMembers - The situation is still currently serious, & increasing yet again! PLEASE heed your local warnings, stay safe, look after yourselves, your loved ones & others. Help each other stay sane & safe in our distancing/isolation to face this thing down. Love 'n hugs, Rog, Matt & all our MobiStaff... x x <

Tom’s Project 365 - 2018 | Collective Memory

TomHH

MobiPassionista
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Tom
Device
Pixel
But also strange folks around here...

TomHH

MobiPassionista
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Tom
Device
Pixel
Well, this is probably a very challenging scene for smartphone cameras - against the sun. Even though the sun is burned out (who might thought it) the rest is quite well done.

TomHH

MobiPassionista
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Tom
Device
Pixel
Curious what quality the RAWs provide. As I don't call an iPad my own I will use Affinity Photo for Mac.

TomHH

MobiPassionista
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Tom
Device
Pixel
Harbour promenade of Fornells at night - even with a proper camera this would be hard to achieve.

TomHH

MobiPassionista
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Tom
Device
Pixel
Doesn't it look idyllic like sunny afternoon at the seaside visiting a lighthouse?

Wind was blowing with about 8Bft! The shot below was hard to take without getting the phone blown out of my hands! This wind blowing from the north is called Tramuntana.

It's a pity that you probably won't get the size of these waves but it was amazing.

JillyG

IOTM Winner - September 2020
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Doesn't it look idyllic like sunny afternoon at the seaside visiting a lighthouse?

View attachment 150343

Wind was blowing with about 8Bft! The shot below was hard to take without getting the phone blown out of my hands! This wind blowing from the north is called Tramuntana.

View attachment 150344

It's a pity that you probably won't get the size of these waves but it was amazing.
Yes, it would have been nice to have you in there to give it scale. :lmao: Fabulous shots. The lighthouse one is superb - so crisp.

TomHH

MobiPassionista
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Tom
Device
Pixel
Yes, it would have been nice to have you in there to give it scale. :lmao: Fabulous shots. The lighthouse one is superb - so crisp.
Under perfect lighting condition phone cameras do a pretty good job - whether high end or mid range.
And of course I'll tried to be in the frame using - but I was way to slow! :lmao: I need at least 2min capture delay....

TomHH

MobiPassionista
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Tom
Device
Pixel
Is it an unofficial update Tom? Did you see Jilly's moon shot for an iphone comparison?

It's an inofficial app from XDA (Android developer forum) but works without any issues. Can you post me the link to Jilly's shot?

Not sure what be best use case is for this mode. It just had a quick try.

Last edited:

TomHH

MobiPassionista
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Tom
Device
Pixel
Of course. It's also possible to uninstall it again (long press app - > info and then the 3 dots in the upper right corner "uninstall updates"). I wouldn't have done it if it wasn't quite safe because I'm on holiday right now and have limited resources to fix stuff. But there is not that much which is improved. The UI is updated and the Astro mode is added (have to use night sight and keep phone very fixed like tripod.