• MobiTog's Project 365 & 52 for 2021 > ARE READY FOR YOU TO SIGN-UP < JOIN the Mobi365 (& Mobi52 in same Section)... :)
  • > STAY SAFE whichever way you choose to deal with the Virus! MobiMembers - The situation is still currently serious, & increasing yet again! PLEASE heed your local warnings, stay safe, look after yourselves, your loved ones & others. Help each other stay sane & safe in our distancing/isolation to face this thing down. Love 'n hugs, Rog, Matt & all our MobiStaff... x x <

Tom’s Project 365 - 2018 | Collective Memory

TomHH

MobiPassionista
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Tom
Device
Pixel
Developing RAWs isn't really good with Snapseed. There is more in it but not on the phone.

Too much noise in the right part.

TomHH

MobiPassionista
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Tom
Device
Pixel
First I thought that those are lens flares, but I think it's some lights at the top of the roof while the roof is totally dark.

TomHH

MobiPassionista
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Tom
Device
Pixel
Fab. Love the blur on the car and great composition. Lovely night shot.

Yes, the blur was what I wanted to try. As the Pixel has a decent point-and-shoot cam, it has nearly no manual settings. But setting the focus to a static object and then move the cam to the area you want to shoot works.
Could have done it with a different app but the I would loose the Pixel quality. At least at night.

JillyG

IOTM Winner - September 2020
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Yes, the blur was what I wanted to try. As the Pixel has a decent point-and-shoot cam, it has nearly no manual settings. But setting the focus to a static object and then move the cam to the area you want to shoot works.
Could have done it with a different app but the I would loose the Pixel quality. At least at night.
Clever. :thumbs:

TomHH

MobiPassionista
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Tom
Device
Pixel
Tonight we've been at the Varieté for our annual holiday theatre visit which is a kind of tradition we do with the kids.
A great retro event with magicians, artist groups, jugglers.
The building was a leftover from the 50s - it was like a time warp.
IMG_20191215_190019.jpg

The best - each table had a switch to call the waiter!
IMG_20191215_182139.jpg

JillyG

IOTM Winner - September 2020
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Tonight we've been at the Varieté for our annual holiday theatre visit which is a kind of tradition we do with the kids.
A great retro event with magicians, artist groups, jugglers.
The building was a leftover from the 50s - it was like a time warp.
View attachment 152778

The best - each table had a switch to call the waiter!
View attachment 152779
And the Hansa Boys! Don’t forget them. What a great tradition. I’d love it, never mind the kids!