Mobi52 TomHH’s Project 52 - 2020 - 52 Blinks by TomHH

Great shot on the water. Is that an apple app? I don't see it anywhere in the app store

After quite a lot of work - cleaning, preparing and so on - the fish tank of one of my kids found its final state.
As the BT headphones weren't from the right brand, he went for this as a present. A good choice in my opinion (even though I will have some additional fun and of course work :sneaky:)

View attachment 153792

So this is the result of about 3 days work in total - what one does for the little ones.... :lmao:

how little are they, Tom?
I can see hours of viewing pleasure ahead with this project. Will you post images when it has fish?
what are the dimensions? My (notso little) son is thinking about building a six foot tank. I like the big ones way more than the old single-goldfish-in-a-wineglass version :(

Well zenjenny Jen, the littlest little one is 13 :lmao: and loves all kind of animals. If I would allow it we would have crabs, geckos, lizards, birds, parrots and so on!
The tank is 3ft (100cm with about 180l of water). There are already fish in it but because I have to keep some distance to get it all in the frame you'd probably won't see any.

It's good for the kids to take over responsibility without fatal consequences when they miss one of their tasks (fish can keep up 2 weeks with no food).

After quite a while some shots from a small trip to Lübeck.
The highest dome made of bricks.
IMG_20200312_114229-01.jpg

The 2nd shot with my Sirui portrait lens and processed from RAW
PMR3-IMG_20200312_115909-01.jpg

At the moment the weather is really bad - windy, raining and cold. :(

The first is plain Pixel with some processing. :)
In the second I wanted to catch and focus on the beams of light.

The church was quite impressive in regards of the mood. Descent wall ornaments (not overdone) and the building itself ported you back to the middle ages.

The original file is even better in regards of crispness. Coming from DSLRs and Pro-level compact cameras this is more than just 'good'.
But I'm still struggling with the lack of creative features and usability like aperture or manual mode or change the focal length without dropping quality.
After I bought a portrait/tele lens attaching the lens is still an obstacle to me attach/detach the lens. You have to commit on just using THIS lens, then this is perfectly fine.

Back
Top Bottom