Mobi52 TomHH’s Project 52 - 2020 - 52 Blinks by TomHH

MsDee Dee, go for it! :thumbs: Mine is now half a year (since I started baking bread for the family). It's just gorgeous getting fresh bread the way you like it (despite of being healthy).

MsDee Dee, go for it! :thumbs: Mine is now half a year (since I started baking bread for the family). It's just gorgeous getting fresh bread the way you like it (despite of being healthy).

Do you use a Dutch oven? If so, what size? I’m looking for better baking supplies, and where to find proofing baskets. I’m not usually so confused. :confused:

No, I'm using a standard one but have bowl with lava stones to get the right humidity for baking. And yes, I also use proofing baskets. Amazon should have them. There is no special gear to get good bread - just time! My breads rest 12 to 24 hours.

I have a bigger round one and a smaller oval one. What is also beneficial is a big bowl with lid for the dough rest.

Last edited:
PMR3-IMG_20200502_224322.jpg

Once more playing around with the Pixels capabilities of doing night shots. Not even used night sight mode but GCam PX with Lib Patcher enabled and processed in Photo Mate R3.
I find it very amazing the sharpness and the details produced by this combination. Yes, the dark areas have noise but hey - look at the rest!
I really don't know why I would want a new phone.

uncompressed file: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1uyzcUk3tIhXXR5YzT7pfRXmtjsj42G7C (in MobiTog compression is applied)

Last edited:
Erm.........maybe a newer Pixel :D

Well, I see me a quite normal smartphone user with photography ambitions. The Pixel itself has everything I need and it's running flawlessly! If Google comes up with a phone with a optical focal length from 24-120mm - then I'm in. :thumbs:
But many of the features I would like could be done by software like manual control of the camera. And I think I read they're working on opening up the features/functions to 3rd party apps by introducing a new software library.
So maybe with upcoming Android 11 we get more 3rd party apps with the same image quality as the Google camera but with more features.

The only thing witch I'm not very confident with is the nervous bokeh of the lens. Looks a bit like blurry because of movement. The rest is perfectly fine.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom