Mobi52 TomHH’s Project 52 - 2020 - 52 Blinks by TomHH

The world is still grey and blurry while it awakens... so am I. :D
IMG_20200103_080807-01.jpeg

Tom, I’ve taken the liberty of adding the prestigious ‘Mobi52’ to your thread. If you’d prefer not to have it, hit the BatPhone button (disguised as a Report button) and one of RoseCat ’s Mobi-faeries will be along directly to fix it :thumbs:

Tom, I’ve taken the liberty of adding the prestigious ‘Mobi52’ to your thread. If you’d prefer not to have it, hit the BatPhone button (disguised as a Report button) and one of RoseCat ’s Mobi-faeries will be along directly to fix it :thumbs:

No, no. It's perfectly fine. Thx a lot.

After quite a lot of work - cleaning, preparing and so on - the fish tank of one of my kids found its final state.
As the BT headphones weren't from the right brand, he went for this as a present. A good choice in my opinion (even though I will have some additional fun and of course work :sneaky:)

IMG_20200105_142755-01.jpg

So this is the result of about 3 days work in total - what one does for the little ones.... :lmao:

After quite a lot of work - cleaning, preparing and so on - the fish tank of one of my kids found its final state.
As the BT headphones weren't from the right brand, he went for this as a present. A good choice in my opinion (even though I will have some additional fun and of course work :sneaky:)

View attachment 153792

So this is the result of about 3 days work in total - what one does for the little ones.... :lmao:
It’s a beauty. We had fish for quite some time. I loved them! And the kids pulled chairs up and watched it like a TV. If you post too many images of it, I may wind up with another one!

View attachment 153792

I think you’ve done a marvellous job. And it’s got to be right - little lives depend upon it.

View attachment 153792

Just beautiful... I love all the natural elements you’ve used. :hearteyes: I had a small tank for awhile - it was so much work! :eek: But I was told that the bigger the tank the less work.

But I was told that the bigger the tank the less work.
That's what I hope as well :lmao: We already had some stuff from the previous smaller one. The idea of my son was to do it the amazonian way - which worked out pretty well.
So this is the final version of it:
IMG_20200112_194841-01.jpeg

We had to put some stones on the big trunk on the left because it would still swim up after more than a week.

That's what I hope as well :lmao: We already had some stuff from the previous smaller one. The idea of my son was to do it the amazonian way - which worked out pretty well.
View attachment 154194

We had to put some stones on the big trunk on the left because it would still swim up after more than a week.
It’s so beautiful... even if there were no fish inside!

View attachment 154194

It looks lovely. I hope they’ll all be very happy.

Back
Top Bottom