Real Name
Tom
Device
Pixel
All cores are up and running
IMG_20210115_203739-01.jpg

PMR3-PXL_20210302_112951106-01.jpeg

Low tide - an explanation

I took this picture while having a walk after a long time being bound to my place and dealing with daily business, taking care of the kids and so on.
The first thing what came to my mind seeing this jetty at low tide and foggy weather, quite a kind of - let's say abandoned was 'Hey, this reflects a lot of peoples mood currently!'.

It's in contradiction to what it looks like at sunny weather, boats tied to it and maybe people getting ready to have a boat trip.
But now it looks poor, no water, no boats surrounded by grey sky and fog.

So I found this shot is for me perfectly representing the current mood in wide parts of the country.

sinnerjohn John, may I ask what came to your mind when you posted 'Hell yeah!' in the black and white contest? I'm curious if I - maybe - could have transferred my intention in this shot to others.

Last edited:
John, may I ask what came to your mind when you posted 'Hell yeah!' in the black and white contest?
I was wowed by that version, just thought the slightly grainier image conveyed the atmosphere of a damp miserable day at the sea shore. The one you posted here is lovely but maybe a little too 'clean'. Just my thoughts.

Finally my bike trip happened! Weather was against my plan on the first day but hey, that's nature!
As I used my phone for navigation and it was riding bike in the first place only one shot happened after my night in the woods :thumbs:
IMG_20210508_071055-01.jpeg

Finally my bike trip happened! Weather was against my plan on the first day but hey, that's nature!
As I used my phone for navigation and it was riding bike in the first place only one shot happened after my night in the woods :thumbs:
View attachment 167007
That looks very spartan Tom. Where do you plug in the hairdryer?:lmao:

Jilly, first get rid of your hair, then get rid of the hairdryer! :D
Yes, it was very spartan but I had the essentials with - a comfortable chair and my espresso cooker! What else do I need? ;)
It's great only to deal with stuff you need.

My head feels clearer just for the looking :inlove:
How far from your home?
Actually I go there by public transportation - it's about 45min to go. I go there for mountain biking early morning on the weekend when nearly no one is around. Seeing the fog rising when the sun comes out is just marvelous.

Back
Top Bottom