Mobi52 Tommy's Project 52 - 2018

tommy71k

MobiPassionista
#14/52
Open day of University of occidental Piedmont,Novara,Italy.
My proud,my son..
Ultimate_HDR_Camera_20180407_100520.jpg

tommy71k

MobiPassionista
Is that your son, seated? Is he planning to attend university ? Please tell us everything, Tommy!
Yes,he was very curious to see how function university of economy for tourism because he finishing the school.So it was open day and he wanted more information for it.First he will go to Birmingham's college for 3 months and then he will decide to continue with university or not..I hope yes because he is very clever guy,he is amazing in math,economy,history,geography and english,Spanish and French language..

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Catherine
Device
Deep Purple 14 Pro Max
Onsite
Project Page
#14/52
Open day of University of occidental Piedmont,Novara,Italy.
My proud,my son..View attachment 108339

Yes,he was very curious to see how function university of economy for tourism because he finishing the school.So it was open day and he wanted more information for it.First he will go to Birmingham's college for 3 months and then he will decide to continue with university or not..I hope yes because he is very clever guy,he is amazing in math,economy,history,geography and english,Spanish and French language..
Congratulations to you and your son! I know you must be very proud. :inlove:

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Catherine
Device
Deep Purple 14 Pro Max
Onsite
Project Page
#15/52 Yoga Time
Sometimes I need to do the stretching when I can't go to my Judo lessons,so,I doing what I can at my home[emoji3]View attachment 108588
Wow...impressive! I’ve just recently started a home yoga practice... I’m on day 23 of my second month of daily yoga (so I guess that’s really day 53 :confused: :lol: ) I hope to be able to do a headstand one day.

Top Bottom