TOP NINE 2020

The Mobitog Instagram Entity has reasserted itself for less than a year, but here is our collective top nine.
5D83D3C8-B7C5-48A0-8B18-10EDF1159726.jpeg
+
The cheat sheet to give credit where it’s due....
FC7A585A-7FB4-48BF-AE18-2376F44B0F50.jpeg

Our resident geek, Geek1956 Kevin has the most in the Top Nine, which is fitting as this is his thread we have hijacked. And, it appears Black and White Challenges are quite popular with our fans.

I know ubbyisis Eva posts on IG . . . Does NickLeon ? RoseCat ? Um. . .
I do post on IG... the most *likes* I ever get might be 20-30...don’t have that many followers, and I don’t ever notice or care, really. To find the top 9 I guess one has to scroll through every image and make note of the likes, then make a grid? Nope...I can’t be bothered. :barf: :lol:

Here’s my “Last 9”. Probably just as many likes as any other 9.

C75121B5-06C4-4B03-B83E-C99773CF96C8.jpeg

I do post on IG... the most *likes* I ever get might be 20-30...don’t have that many followers, and I don’t ever notice or care, really. To find the top 9 I guess one has to scroll through every image and make note of the likes, then make a grid? Nope...I can’t be bothered. :barf: :lol:

View attachment 162925
You need more pictures of Finn.

View attachment 162925
Just google top 9 on IG and they take you to a site where you enter your username and wallahh!!! It’s all done for you.

I wasn’t going to fall prey to the whole ‘Top 9 on IG’ thing....but here we are. I’m surprised I got more than 30 likes!
3B223924-3CCC-495E-ACFB-8B64C5B0094E.jpeg

wow! 654 posts? Now I see where I waste a bunch of time! No fame, no hundreds - much less thousands- of followers, no income generated.....just a whole lot of time spent. o_O

I wasn’t going to fall prey to the whole ‘Top 9 on IG’ thing....but here we are. I’m surprised I got more than 30 likes!
View attachment 162944
wow! 654 posts? Now I see where I waste a bunch of time! No fame, no hundreds - much less thousands- of followers, no income generated.....just a whole lot of time spent. o_O
Love that boat in particular.. :thumbs:

View attachment 162944
These are lovely, Ryn. And all different. No calligraphy images though?

View attachment 162944
Great images!

Ah, right. I never tag anything. LOL
In fact, I'm often having great fun creating tags for my pics. I'm not that kind of person who tags so much general tags as "tree" "landscape" *IGshots" etc. I often try to find tags that adds something extra or an explanation to the story of the pic. I also often add tags in English as the rest of my posts are written in Swedish so it get easier for non-Swedish people to get what my pic is about.
As I like playing with words and expressions I think it's sometimes like a fun game to figure out the tagging. More than once it's happened to me that I come to think about a witty tag even before I have any photo to use it with. I then I wait for the right photo to come.
All this might sound a bit crazy, I know ;)

In fact, I'm often having great fun creating tags for my pics. I'm not that kind of person who tags so much general tags as "tree" "landscape" *IGshots" etc. I often try to find tags that adds something extra or an explanation to the story of the pic. I also often add tags in English as the rest of my posts are written in Swedish so it get easier for non-Swedish people to get what my pic is about.
As I like playing with words and expressions I think it's sometimes like a fun game to figure out the tagging. More than once it's happened to me that I come to think about a witty tag even before I have any photo to use it with. I then I wait for the right photo to come.
All this might sound a bit crazy, I know ;)
I can see I’m going to spend part of my morning going over your instagram and looking at tags! I very often mess with location, putting in “space the final frontier” or ”lunar landing site” or such nonsense. You may have inspired me to play more!

Back
Top Bottom