• MobiTog's Project 365 & 52 for 2021 > ARE READY FOR YOU TO SIGN-UP < JOIN the Mobi365 (& Mobi52 in same Section)... :)
  • > STAY SAFE whichever way you choose to deal with the Virus! MobiMembers - The situation is still currently serious, & increasing yet again! PLEASE heed your local warnings, stay safe, look after yourselves, your loved ones & others. Help each other stay sane & safe in our distancing/isolation to face this thing down. Love 'n hugs, Rog, Matt & all our MobiStaff... x x <

TOP NINE 2020

terse

IOTM Winner - May & November 2020
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Ted
Device
iPhone Xs
Love those blurry captures. Have you tried the Bluristic app. One of my favourites
I'd forgotten I had that! I'll give it a go now. I've been using Slow Shutter Cam mostly, plus Spectre if I'm doing flowing water and things like that.

zenjenny

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
jen
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
Only two ways to get likes on Instagram,
a) have exceptional images
b) have a lot of followers (which probably means you have exceptional image anyway)

Oh...... you could be very famous or post photos of yourself semi naked, that seems to work as well :lmao:

Are you suggesting that our Kevin has been listing semi-naked pictures of himself??
Behind our backs ? ? ?

Geek1956

MobiPassionista
Reaction score
Real Name
Kevin
Device
iPhone X
Well, I have given up on the social aspect of social media, and almost never put any hashtags on my photos. Therefore, I only get likes from my followers, which aren’t that many :D Maybe I would’ve chosen different photos, but I guess it depends on when/who’s online when I post them

View attachment 162853
Great grid, love the top left

zenjenny

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
jen
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
Thanks for the thread, Kevin, it’s good to see these IG grids and revisit favourites.

Who else from MobiTog posts on IG regularly and might be persuaded to share their Top Nine? Starzee , you’re the IG hall monitor . . . . ? :D

Starzee

IOTM Winner - July 2020
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Star Greathouse
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Thanks for the thread, Kevin, it’s good to see these IG grids and revisit favourites.

Who else from MobiTog posts on IG regularly and might be persuaded to share their Top Nine? Starzee , you’re the IG hall monitor . . . . ? :D
Ah, er, well, I, uh........I’ll look into it immediately.:confused:

ImageArt

MobiLifer
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Ann
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Oh dear, I only posted 19 images this year :cheeks:. I’m....er....up there with rizole in terms of likes.

FB748346-0D67-4B33-B4B3-B8DE7C640296.jpeg

lkbside

MobiLurver
Reaction score
Real Name
Leslie
Device
iPhone 11 Pro Max
I’m not seeing likes per photo on mine. Do you have to pay to remove the watermark to see that?

terse

IOTM Winner - May & November 2020
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Ted
Device
iPhone Xs
I’m not seeing likes per photo on mine. Do you have to pay to remove the watermark to see that?
I used one of the online Top Nine sites, and it shows the likes:

ubbyisis

MobiLifer
Reaction score
Real Name
Eva Gustafsson
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
I know ubbyisis Eva posts on IG . . . Does NickLeon ? RoseCat ? Um. . .

I only got pics of my son when I tried this. Before posting on Insta I retouched away the number of likes, as I don't find it very important. The number of likes often depends on at what time of the day you're posting. And weekends get more likes than for ex Mondays. And tags of course. I often tag my pics of Linus with tags like #downsyndrome and of course that generates a lot of likes from people all over the world.

At first I tried doing this with an iOS app on my phone, but it kept crashing. I finally found a web page and fixed it from there

I got this result:
96E8C313-3B24-4EA0-9B0C-E0D5EAF17ECB.jpeg

I cropped it

49E59A91-01D5-48F1-A5A1-86BC623DA578_1_201_a.jpeg

and then used Retouch for getting rid of the likes and finally added a golden frame in PhotoGrid or some similar app.
45114C18-4D3D-47F0-A718-B5532EEABCF1.jpeg

Starzee

IOTM Winner - July 2020
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Star Greathouse
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
It took me a while to go through the followers of the mobitog account on Instagram, and I apologize to any one I missed, but here are some Mobitoggers on Instagram. Please share you Top Nine with us!!! We want to see them! Besides, it’s fun!
rvilhena Ricardo, JillyG Jilly, sdimbour Sandra, younger Juliana, NickLeon Nick, Ryn S , juryjone Jerry, ValeriGail , FotoDa , Zevon

Let’s see those Top Nines!