TOP NINE 2020

Only two ways to get likes on Instagram,
a) have exceptional images
b) have a lot of followers (which probably means you have exceptional image anyway)

Oh...... you could be very famous or post photos of yourself semi naked, that seems to work as well :lmao:

Are you suggesting that our Kevin has been listing semi-naked pictures of himself??
Behind our backs ? ? ?

Are you suggesting that our Kevin has been listing semi-naked pictures of himself??
Behind our backs ? ? ?
Hahahaha so long as I place blur out some strategic spots I might just get away with it

Last edited:
Well, I have given up on the social aspect of social media, and almost never put any hashtags on my photos. Therefore, I only get likes from my followers, which aren’t that many :D Maybe I would’ve chosen different photos, but I guess it depends on when/who’s online when I post them

View attachment 162853
Great grid, love the top left

Thanks for the thread, Kevin, it’s good to see these IG grids and revisit favourites.

Who else from MobiTog posts on IG regularly and might be persuaded to share their Top Nine? Starzee , you’re the IG hall monitor . . . . ? :D

Thanks for the thread, Kevin, it’s good to see these IG grids and revisit favourites.

Who else from MobiTog posts on IG regularly and might be persuaded to share their Top Nine? Starzee , you’re the IG hall monitor . . . . ? :D
Ah, er, well, I, uh........I’ll look into it immediately.:confused:

Oh dear, I only posted 19 images this year :oops:. I’m....er....up there with rizole in terms of likes.

FB748346-0D67-4B33-B4B3-B8DE7C640296.jpeg

I’m not seeing likes per photo on mine. Do you have to pay to remove the watermark to see that?

I’m not seeing likes per photo on mine. Do you have to pay to remove the watermark to see that?
I used one of the online Top Nine sites, and it shows the likes:

I know ubbyisis Eva posts on IG . . . Does NickLeon ? RoseCat ? Um. . .

I only got pics of my son when I tried this. Before posting on Insta I retouched away the number of likes, as I don't find it very important. The number of likes often depends on at what time of the day you're posting. And weekends get more likes than for ex Mondays. And tags of course. I often tag my pics of Linus with tags like #downsyndrome and of course that generates a lot of likes from people all over the world.

At first I tried doing this with an iOS app on my phone, but it kept crashing. I finally found a web page and fixed it from there

I got this result:
96E8C313-3B24-4EA0-9B0C-E0D5EAF17ECB.jpeg

I cropped it

49E59A91-01D5-48F1-A5A1-86BC623DA578_1_201_a.jpeg

and then used Retouch for getting rid of the likes and finally added a golden frame in PhotoGrid or some similar app.
45114C18-4D3D-47F0-A718-B5532EEABCF1.jpeg

It took me a while to go through the followers of the mobitog account on Instagram, and I apologize to any one I missed, but here are some Mobitoggers on Instagram. Please share you Top Nine with us!!! We want to see them! Besides, it’s fun!
rvilhena Ricardo, JillyG Jilly, sdimbour Sandra, younger Juliana, NickLeon Nick, Ryn S , juryjone Jerry, ValeriGail , FotoDa , Zevon

Let’s see those Top Nines!

Back
Top Bottom