Tutorial 10/16 - Artree

juryjone

MobiLurver
Real Name
Jerry Jobe
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
This week I talk about a "meditation" app, and how it can be used in artworks.

http://enthusiasmnoted.wordpress.co...aphy-apps-artree-a-stroll-through-the-forest/

Artree_34.jpg

Artree_24.jpg
Artree_32.jpg

I didn't know about this app, until now... and I run off to the App Store to buy it. I love abstract or meditation type apps myself, I have iOrnament, and several fractal apps I like using and this one looks like another one I can incorporate into my art. Also want to check out a few other app you mentioned...
I love creating and using textures and abstracts to use in my layering, Multi exposure creations. I like the use of deco sketch in the 2nd pic! That's an app I need to use more often!! The 3rd pic I absolutely love, though! Love your use of Modern Grunge to create it! The examples you share are awesome! Great work and great tutorial! Thanks for inspiring some new ideas and a new app to use!!!! Now off to play with a new app! Or 2.... :sneaky:

Last edited:
This was a fun article to write. No matter what I did with the trees produced in Artree, I liked the result. I liked what Glaze did, but the extra touch of Deco Sketch really set it off. I liked the Vintage Scene version all by itself, but then really liked what Modern Grunge added.

By the way, the "Inhale" piece was done with Moku Hanga and Over.

Thanks, Brandy and Catherine. Responses like these really make it worthwhile to continue my series of tutorials.

Nice tut JJ I have been experimenting with app so far I like it a lot but what I just learnt from your tut looks like I'm going to have to try some more apps with it I have Modern Grunge honestly I have used it once.

Back
Top Bottom