Tutorial7/24 - Diptic Part 1

juryjone

MobiLurver
Real Name
Jerry Jobe
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
This week starts my collaboration with The App Whisperer. Normally the tutorial will be posted there first, but this week it's published first at my normal time at my normal place - enthusiasm noted.
http://enthusiasmnoted.wordpress.com/2013/07/24/iphoneography-apps-diptic-part-1/
ImageUploadedByMobiTog1374701147.445317.jpg

Diptic is one app that I have not bought yet. I have lots of other framing apps that I have found so the big question is what makes Diptic the one to get. I know lots on here have it. There are at least 6 in-apps for $0.99 each.

Like the image here! Very cool!

Diptic is one app that I have not bought yet. I have lots of other framing apps that I have found so the big question is what makes Diptic the one to get. I know lots on here have it. There are at least 6 in-apps for $0.99 each.

Like the image here! Very cool!

I like this app and IMO the IAP aren't worth it or even required. Give it a go

I would say the one IAP I would recommend is the Aspect Ratio Change add-on. I hate being constrained to a square, as Diptic is by default and most other framing apps are. Additional frames and textures - no.

Next week I'll be going over how to adjust the default frames.

I would say the one IAP I would recommend is the Aspect Ratio Change add-on. I hate being constrained to a square, as Diptic is by default and most other framing apps are. Additional frames and textures - no.

Next week I'll be going over how to adjust the default frames.

I agree. The Aspect Ratio add on is a must. The app just works. It is simple, well designed, well thought out, well layed out and hasn't disappointed me yet. Just a rock solid app which chose to do one thing and does it extremely well.
I would recommend this above all other framing apps.

Back
Top Bottom