• > UPDATE Thread < Thanks to all who've DONATED to help with MobiTog's costs, please consider a small regular monthly sum, now possible under the new Donate tab! (NB - If all active MobiMembers Donate just £1/$1 per month it will cover our costs and help with expenditure for updates/improvements) A BIG THANK YOU ALL for your continued generosity & support!
  • PLEASE READ THIS THREAD < Tap for linky - MobiTog still has a few minor updates/improvements to complete... :)

RESULT : TWAC #2 Pixlr (01-14 Dec)

MsDee

MobiLifer
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Dee
Device
iPhone 8 Plus
My 365
My MobiTog 365
I'd be up for revisiting pixlr again myself.

Additionally, since giving the play store the old heave ho, I've found new places to get apps and old versions of apps and apps that have been mentioned in threads over the last 3 years that are on iOS.
Didn't MsDee have a comprehensive list of apps somewhere? I could do with checking it out again.

Also, because of having to reset my phone a couple of times and using ImageArt's Huawei as my full time phone for a few weeks, I've been collecting all those apps and storing them on my PC. For those of us on android, if there's an iOS app that can't be obtained from the Play store, I might have it or an older version (like toolwiz which is now crippled by GDPR requirements) or can find it and share it with the group. The rizole apk store FTW.
Haven’t updated it in a while... but here is the link ;) Good reminder for me to review...

zenjenny

MobiStaff
Site Staff
Real Name
jen
Device
iPhone 6s Plus
Haven’t updated it in a while... but here is the link ;) Good reminder for me to review...

)

How many times since I have been here at MobiTog has your little list been a blessing, Dee ?!? :notworthy: :inlove:
That, richardcb ’s Hipsta Trello Board and terse Help files (until Smooth went and changed the whole system :lmao:)

Do we have any other little infographic/list/shortcut gems hidden away??