Mobi365 Ubbyisis’ Project 365 - 2021

Day 10 - January 10th - Bird saving :inlove:

A great tit just collided with our kitchen window. After a couple of minutes in my DH:s cozy gloved hand it happily flew away towards the feeder.

Native camera app, no edit except for some cropping

5D7804B5-F23A-4DF2-B3EA-B28BBD76C9B3.jpeg

Wow, just how I imagine Narnia to look.

Jealous.....we are 30 inches below normal for snowfall. It’s gonna be a bear when we catch up.......
We’ll see how much Narnia feeling will be left tomorrow. Strong winds with more snow, but also rain and hail are coming here tonight with warmer temperature. When the storm is over it’ll get colder and the forecast says about -11 tomorrow morning. I’m sure there will be a lot of broken legs which is something the hospitals don’t need right now. I’m happy I don’t have to go out if I don’t want to. Gonna miss my walk though.

We’ll see how much Narnia feeling will be left tomorrow. Strong winds with more snow, but also rain and hail are coming here tonight with warmer temperature. When the storm is over it’ll get colder and the forecast says about -11 tomorrow morning. I’m sure there will be a lot of broken legs which is something the hospitals don’t need right now. I’m happy I don’t have to go out if I don’t want to. Gonna miss my walk though.

View attachment 163703
Oh, so pretty.
Course my Australian (currently in 40C summer :sweat:) eyes see only exotic difference, untrammelled by broken legs and other prosaic matters:lol:

Oh, so pretty.
Course my Australian (currently in 40C summer :sweat:) eyes see only exotic difference, untrammelled by broken legs and other prosaic matters:lol:
Somewhere in between would be nice. Like a Swedish day in June: 20-25 degrees, a slight wind from southeast, a few clouds on a blue sky and the scent of lilacs. That's my kind of weather :)

Day 12 - January 12th - Trying to get warm feelings on a cold day

We bought tulips for the first time this winter. A real mood lifter :) Cold and icy today as I predicted, BUT we’ve had sunshine since lunchtime. I’m in complete shock:eek::cool: So happy that I have those Icebugs boots. Got an hour of walking on sunshine:)

Photo shot in my kitchen with the native camera. Edited in Focos app and Lightroom Mobile

105037A4-B9A3-4515-A0E8-1CD61AAF0C6B.jpeg

Last edited:
Day 14 - January 14th - Overheard conversation ;)

I heard faint but upset voices from the porch: “But what the heck is goin’ on buddy?” “I’ve no idea, I can’t see a damned thing and I’m freezin’ to death” “Lets’ hope it’s not the bird flu!”

Shot with native iOS camera app and minor adjustments in RAW Power

C17C7E7E-EDBC-4618-BB0B-8BFCFF0774AB.jpeg

Day 15 - January 15th - Doing what everyone else does today :D

I think a the majority of Swedish house owners have spent some this day like my DH has

-12 degrees here, but the snow is better for walking than the ice we had the other day. So I’ve been walking while poor DH has been working :rolleyes:

I did a funny edit for Linus so I might just as well post it here too. Not taken many photos today - too cold. I never succeeded in taking photos with gloves/mittens on. Edits made in Picsart

EE4C6DF3-DD1A-472B-B62A-03051EE02598.jpeg

Day 18 - January 18th - Winter flowers :cool:

The last nasturtium flower close to our house wall finally died, but it has some colour left. The heather plants still look kind of nice popping up from the snow. Guess they are dead too though.

Image assembled with FrameMagic app

3908B5F9-06F1-473B-B924-F18B2D568D45.jpeg

Day 19 - January 19th - Bad photo day results in extra crazy editing :alien::)

Another grey day that kills the inspiration for taking photos. Tried to take photos of our friend the woodpecker but it was impossible to get sharp images. Video worked fine though. Strange.

I finally gave up and got back inside and decided to play with editing apps instead. Several apps involved, don’t remember which are involved in the final image. Don’t even know if I like it, but it was relaxing and fun ;)

D5BDB61A-7B57-43B0-AFF4-2E438C7F6EB7.jpeg

original:
873AD30D-EA6A-498F-B0CA-D4929A7167C3.jpeg

video for reference - came out really good:

Another grey day that kills the inspiration for taking photos. Tried to take photos of our friend the woodpecker but it was impossible to get sharp images. Video worked fine though. Strange.

I finally gave up and got back inside and decided to play with editing apps instead. Several apps involved, don’t remember which are involved in the final image. Don’t even know if I like it, but it was relaxing and fun ;)

View attachment 163895

original:
View attachment 163896

You get a lot of the same birds that we do. Tom got a great shot of the lesser spotted woodpecker at our window feeder yesterday and we have tons of blue, coal and great tits. In winter we occasionally get small groups of long tail tits.

View attachment 163895

original:
View attachment 163896

Why do you think that is? If the lenses are the same, is it an issue with the camera app itself since the video is sharp?

You get a lot of the same birds that we do. Tom got a great shot of the lesser spotted woodpecker at our window feeder yesterday and we have tons of blue, coal and great tits. In winter we occasionally get small groups of long tail tits.
Oh, long tail tits :inlove: Only seen a few of them in all these years.

Day 20 - January 20th - Chopper’s winter break ;)

No chopping for my DH for a while. But he’s been working hard earlier so we have enough firewood to keep warm for a long time :thumbs:

I almost see a dog on the right side :cool:

Snapseed

View attachment 163914
Wow, so much snow. We’re just watching a Swedish murder mystery series called Rebekka Martinsonn (maybe the spelling isn’t quite right) and the scenes are very wintry.

Wow, so much snow. We’re just watching a Swedish murder mystery series called Rebekka Martinsonn (maybe the spelling isn’t quite right) and the scenes are very wintry.
Is it good? I can’t focus on TV and movies nor books, but before it became like that I read a few of the books about the lawyer Rebecka Martinsson by the author Åsa Larsson. I remember I liked them :thumbs:

Is it good? I can’t focus on TV and movies nor books, but before it became like that I read a few of the books about the lawyer Rebecka Martinsson by the author Åsa Larsson. I remember I liked them :thumbs:
Ahhhh, yes, that’s how you spell it.:thumbs:

Day 21 - January 21st - Far from a perfect day

Just the short walk to the mail box was a challenge. Wet and slippery. And it’s raining. Worst kind of “pissväder”

Camera Pixels, which handles the snow better than the native cam. The native generate very blue photos. It’s easy to fix, but why, when Camera Pixels does a better job from the beginning :whistle:

1CDB8203-1144-490E-B042-CB97D018A5A1.jpeg
A6C1B44B-B223-4A60-848C-2F07274E705A.jpeg

Day 21 - January 21st - Far from a perfect day

Just the short walk to the mail box was a challenge. Wet and slippery. And it’s raining. Worst kind of “pissväder”

Camera Pixels, which handles the snow better than the native cam. The native generate very blue photos. It’s easy to fix, but why, when Camera Pixels does a better job from the beginning :whistle:

View attachment 163936View attachment 163937
Nice, we had torrential rain last night followed by a 10min blizzard, now its sunny :confused:

Back
Top Bottom