Mobi365 Ubbyisis’ Project 365 - 2021

Day 44 - February 13th - My same old view with seven hours difference

I’ve spent good part of the day with editing on my Mac :rolleyes: but I promise this post is just iPadOS;)
Just two photos of my same old view towards the north shot at different times. No edits exept for assembling them and adding time stamps in Over

D4566074-DCAB-4040-BF74-7EAE4774B4B5.jpeg

1963/1964 big freeze I would have been 5 or 6. My Dad had to tunnel his way out of the door at the back of our house as the snow had drifted above door level. I thought it was magical.
Wow, that’s some snow! My snow memory is the blizzard of ‘66. Schools were closed for a week. My friends and I dug a tunnel along the hedge row that rimmed our backyards up the entire street, with exits at each of our houses.

Day 45 - February 14th - The days are getting longer :thumbs:

Took this shot from our porch at 16:15. And now at 17:00 it’s not completely dark. The return of the light is noticeable from day to day now :)

Shot and edited with Hipstamatic X and then more edits in iColorama

DD5E812B-C54C-49DE-8B0E-C1C6E3E09B48.jpeg

Day 45 - February 14th - The days are getting longer :thumbs:

Took this shot from our porch at 16:15. And now at 17:00 it’s not completely dark. The return of the light is noticeable from day to day now :)

Shot and edited with Hipstamatic X and then more edits in iColorama

View attachment 164691
YES! I noticed that last night when it wasn’t really dark at 6pm. I love this time of year.

Day 47 - February 16th - Early morning fantasy landscape :alien:

Grey weather = crazy edit time

There were some magic clouds early this morning but soon everything turned grey. For this edit I’ve used Simply HDR (Jixipix) and Picsart. Perhaps Distressed FX+ too. I don’t remember. I was editing in there but I’m not sure if I saved the edits because I went out for a walk and when I got back home I had forgotten what I really did.

23E0208D-4EC3-4C23-9B42-388AD52862ED.jpeg

original:
3418AF7A-0C68-4FFF-824B-8150546BECE1.jpeg

Do you have spring feelings? :D
Kind of ;) at least when the sun shows up. But still temperatures on the minus side and more snow is coming this weekend. After the snow we'll have temperatures above zero and a lot of rain. It's going to be ice and muddy and horrible. But it's some kind go spring sign too:cool:

Day 48 - February 17th - The result of a horrible day :confused: :tonguewink:

I’ve spent most of the day in bed because of a stomach pain from hell :barf: Not that I’ve missed something as the weather has been grayer than grey. Of course no photos. Before it got dark I took a shot over our pond from the porch and thought I could create an interesting image. Well.... I don’t know. To be kind you could at least call it creative. Right now I got the idea of taking a photo of the edited photo. added some fun to it I think. Or not. Let’s hope tomorrow will be a better day.

Apps used: Subdivisions, Urban Jungle and Humans from Brain Fever Apps. Picsart and Snapseed

80CF205E-8D2A-4C2D-B434-5911B2BC9B3D.jpeg

original:
864EE75B-B4E7-445F-8AB7-5EC5FD421F9F.jpeg

I’ve spent most of the day in bed because of a stomach pain from hell :barf: Not that I’ve missed something as the weather has been grayer than grey. Of course no photos. Before it got dark I took a shot over our pond from the porch and thought I could create an interesting image. Well.... I don’t know. To be kind you could at least call it creative. Right now I got the idea of taking a photo of the edited photo. added some fun to it I think. Or not. Let’s hope tomorrow will be a better day.

Apps used: Subdivisions, Urban Jungle and Humans from Brain Fever Apps. Picsart and Snapseed

View attachment 164801

original:
View attachment 164800
Very creative and I enjoy your editing commentaries

View attachment 164801

original:
View attachment 164800
It’s pretty darn creative! We’re on winter break from school (not that we’ve been IN school that often) but it’s been one snow storm after another. We have a minor one coming this evening then another lake effect snow event expected Friday into Saturday. To pass the time, I’ve been watching Disney +. I got it for the Mandalorian, but have enjoyed Frozen I and II and quite a few Goofy cartoons. I spied your pencil wrapped iPencil. I’ve had a purple crayon wrap sitting around for a month. You motivate me to pull out the hair dryer and apply mine!

It’s pretty darn creative! We’re on winter break from school (not that we’ve been IN school that often) but it’s been one snow storm after another. We have a minor one coming this evening then another lake effect snow event expected Friday into Saturday. To pass the time, I’ve been watching Disney +. I got it for the Mandalorian, but have enjoyed Frozen I and II and quite a few Goofy cartoons. I spied your pencil wrapped iPencil. I’ve had a purple crayon wrap sitting around for a month. You motivate me to pull out the hair dryer and apply mine!
I love my wrapping that makes my Pencil look as the pencils look when I was a kid. Difficult to apply but once it's done :cool: Good luck and be patient;) All those snow storms sounds horrible. We're expecting rain and snow the coming days, but no storms it seems. Let's hope you don't get a power shortage that would stop you from watching Frozen :)

I love my wrapping that makes my Pencil look as the pencils look when I was a kid. Difficult to apply but once it's done :cool: Good luck and be patient;) All those snow storms sounds horrible. We're expecting rain and snow the coming days, but no storms it seems. Let's hope you don't get a power shortage that would stop you from watching Frozen :)
We have been so lucky this year with (mostly) higher than normal temperatures and less than normal snow. Guess it’s time for the opposite so it can even out to normal again. I noticed this morning coming back from our walk (indoors, at the mall) that you can see the layers of the different storms where they have winged back the roads. I’ll have walk up later and take a photo. If it doesn’t start snowing again! :lol:

View attachment 164801

original:
View attachment 164800
Hope you’re feeling better now xx

Day 50 - February 19th - Enjoying his part time liberty

My DH only works part time, two days one week and three the other. Every weekend he’s free from Friday to Monday. A lot of time for all kinds of projects. Now he started a new one: repainting the chairs at the kitchen table. We bought them when we moved here in 1989 so we feel that we’ve seen enough of their original surface

Some minor adjustments in Snapseed and then I used Photoroom for creating the magazine cover

BB6D15C3-593D-475F-84CF-63B57744DED9.jpeg

Day 50 - February 19th - Enjoying his part time liberty

My DH only works part time, two days one week and three the other. Every weekend he’s free from Friday to Monday. A lot of time for all kinds of projects. Now he started a new one: repainting the chairs at the kitchen table. We bought them when we moved here in 1989 so we feel that we’ve seen enough of their original surface

Some minor adjustments in Snapseed and then I used Photoroom for creating the magazine cover

View attachment 164842
He's got to be a better painter than I am if he can paint in that shirt without getting any paint on it.

Back
Top Bottom