• > UPDATE Thread < Thanks to all who have DONATED to help with MobiTog's running costs, please consider a small regular monthly sum! (If all active MobiMembers Donate just £1/$1 per month it will cover our costs and additional expenditure for updates/improvements) A BIG THANK YOU ALL for your continued generosity & support!
  • PLEASE READ THIS THREAD < Tap for linky - MobiTog still has minor update/improvement stuff on-going... :)

Mobi365 Ubbyisis’ Project 365 - 2018

JillyG

MobiLifer
Mobi Veteran
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone Xs Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Day 1/365 - New Years Day - Wiener waltzing [emoji126]

Here I go. The year has started out with heavy rain so we’re hiding inside. But I guess we had company with millions of people earlier today watching/listening to the Wiener Philharmoniker [emoji898][emoji851]

View attachment 104307
And you’re off ... to a great start! :thumbs: I looking forward to seeing what you’ll be posting throughout the year.

davegray

MobiLurver
Real Name
Dave Gray
Device
iPhone 6s Plus

Here I go. The year has started out with heavy rain so we’re hiding inside. But I guess we had company with millions of people earlier today watching/listening to the Wiener Philharmoniker [emoji898][emoji851]

View attachment 104307
What a beauty Eva......look forward to the the year’s project.

WildPlace

MobiPassionista
Real Name
Yvonne
Device
iPhone X

View attachment 104307
Lovely! Hope your weather improves soon :)

ubbyisis

MobiLurver
Real Name
Eva Gustafsson
Device
iPhone X
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Day 2 - January 2nd - My office angel [emoji7]

It’s that time of the year again. When I regret having chosen to work as a financial admin. The final accounts have to be done twice a year. Around Christmas and around the best summer weeks. Gaaahhh
I try to get some help from my plastic office angels but they are not at all interested in accounting. Wonder why [emoji848]

All these boring numbers kill my creativity so a slightly edited angel will have to do for today. I like the reflections of the surrounding houses in the angel’s head

IMG_8835.JPG

Last edited:

davegray

MobiLurver
Real Name
Dave Gray
Device
iPhone 6s Plus

It’s that time of the year again. When I regret having chosen to work as a financial admin. The final accounts have to be done twice a year. Around Christmas and around the best summer weeks. Gaaahhh
I try to get some help from my plastic office angels but they are not at all interested in accounting. Wonder why [emoji848]

All these boring numbers kill my creativity so a slightly edited angel will have to do for today. I like the reflections of the surrounding houses in the angel’s head

View attachment 104339
Did you hand hold it or use a tripod Eva?

JillyG

MobiLifer
Mobi Veteran
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone Xs Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365

View attachment 104339
Fabulous. I love the reflections too.

lisamjw

MobiStaff
Site Staff
Real Name
Lisa Waddell
Device
iPhone 7 Plus

View attachment 104339
Nicely done!!