• > UPDATE Thread < Thanks to all who've DONATED to help with MobiTog's costs, please consider a small regular monthly sum, now possible under the new Donate tab! (NB - If all active MobiMembers Donate just £1/$1 per month it will cover our costs and help with expenditure for updates/improvements) A BIG THANK YOU ALL for your continued generosity & support!
  • PLEASE READ THIS THREAD < Tap for linky - MobiTog still has a few minor updates/improvements to complete... :)

Mobi365 Ubbyisis’ Project 365 - 2019

davegray

MobiLurver
Real Name
Dave Gray
Device
iPhone 6s Plus
I didn’t think I would make it through year one. Got a bit easier this passed year two. And for this coming third year I feel confident. I am getting better and better at disrespecting my perfectionistic mind :whistle:
Another hat trick ........that’s 3 of us now.

However having checked the records I believe Chineesguy’s done six,which if correct would take a hell of a lot of beating.

JillyG

MobiLifer
Mobi Veteran
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone Xs Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
I didn’t think I would make it through year one. Got a bit easier this passed year two. And for this coming third year I feel confident. I am getting better and better at disrespecting my perfectionistic mind :whistle:
Yes, that’s the secret to surviving a 365 - don’t put pressure on yourself to post “perfect” images.:thumbs:

ubbyisis

MobiLurver
Real Name
Eva Gustafsson
Device
iPhone X
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Day 1 :) - January 1st - Angelic calm before the storm

Hope you all had a fabulous New Years Eve. Very peaceful here now on New Years Day. Linus had a lot of fun activities planned with his gang so it’s just me and DH here. The weather forecasts are warning for a storm later tonight. We have prepared for the worst - with extra supplies of water. No sign of wind yet.

Photo taken with native camera app iPhone X.
62ED9141-2D9D-4FC1-BAED-10846311569B.jpeg

JillyG

MobiLifer
Mobi Veteran
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone Xs Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365

Hope you all had a fabulous New Years Eve. Very peaceful here now on New Years Day. Linus had a lot of fun activities planned with his gang so it’s just me and DH here. The weather forecasts are warning for a storm later tonight. We have prepared for the worst - with extra supplies of water. No sign of wind yet.

View attachment 118685
Lovely.:inlove:

lisamjw

MobiStaff
Site Staff
Real Name
Lisa Waddell
Device
iPhone 7 Plus

View attachment 118685
Lovely first image, Eva! So happy to hear Linus had some fun activities planned!

ubbyisis

MobiLurver
Real Name
Eva Gustafsson
Device
iPhone X
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Day 2 - January 2nd - Forecasts were right - bye bye greenhouse :alien::eek:

When I got up this morning it was still dark outside, but I noticed the fairy lights in the greenhouse didn’t look as usual. Couldn’t even open the kitchen door because of the strong wind. At dawn we saw the disaster. It was as if a giant had passed by with a scythe - fallen trees everywhere and one of them had crushed our green house. Better than if it had fallen on the house, but still... It took my DH three hours to clear the road nearby so we could escape to Uppsala where we stayed until we got a message that the electricity was back. What a strange start of this new shining year.

Photos edited with Darkroom and Hipstamatic

F73F2A33-EF8D-4C44-8152-8D4EF35938BE.jpeg
62B8E9DE-7E85-4581-814C-2A33AA51C16C.jpeg

juryjone

MobiLurver
Real Name
Jerry Jobe
Device
iPhone 6s Plus

When I got up this morning it was still dark outside, but I noticed the fairy lights in the greenhouse didn’t look as usual. Couldn’t even open the kitchen door because of the strong wind. At dawn we saw the disaster. It was as if a giant had passed by with a scythe - fallen trees everywhere and one of them had crushed our green house. Better than if it had fallen on the house, but still... It took my DH three hours to clear the road nearby so we could escape to Uppsala where we stayed until we got a message that the electricity was back. What a strange start of this new shining year.

View attachment 118711 View attachment 118712
Oh no! What a shame! At least you’re safe.

ubbyisis

MobiLurver
Real Name
Eva Gustafsson
Device
iPhone X
My 365
My MobiTog 365

One more: My DH as a logger
F55CB100-5740-47AB-BAD0-C9DBD6BEEBC5.jpeg

sinnerjohn

Smooth Bug Catcher
Real Name
John
Device
Pixel

Well I guess if no one was hurt it did make for some very dramatic images !

ImageArt

MobiLifer
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Ann
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
My 365
My MobiTog 365

Wow, what a shocker. Thank goodness the house is ok.

JillyG

MobiLifer
Mobi Veteran
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone Xs Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365

Oh my goodness!:eek: Poor you! Thank heavens it fell that way.

lisamjw

MobiStaff
Site Staff
Real Name
Lisa Waddell
Device
iPhone 7 Plus

Wow! Glad to hear y’all (and your house) are okay. I agree with the others...at least you took some great photos of the scene!

ubbyisis

MobiLurver
Real Name
Eva Gustafsson
Device
iPhone X
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Day 3 - January 3rd - After the storm - Fir cones for sale ;)

Today we have had beautiful sunshine from a blue sky and almost no wind at all. If it hadn’t been for all the fallen trees scattered around I would have thought that yesterday’s storm was just a strange dream.

Fir cone - native iOS camera - no edit:
E109D868-0303-4CFA-888A-82B0FB10D1FA.jpeg

Starzee

MobiLurver
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Star Greathouse
Device
iPhone Xs Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365

:eek:

JillyG

MobiLifer
Mobi Veteran
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone Xs Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365

Today we have had beautiful sunshine from a blue sky and almost no wind at all. If it hadn’t been for all the fallen trees scattered around I would have thought that yesterday’s storm was just a strange dream.

View attachment 118739
That’s beautiful Eva. Lovely light.

sinnerjohn

Smooth Bug Catcher
Real Name
John
Device
Pixel

View attachment 118739
sunshine? sunshine? hmmmm not sure I remember that :(

lisamjw

MobiStaff
Site Staff
Real Name
Lisa Waddell
Device
iPhone 7 Plus

View attachment 118739
Lovely!

ubbyisis

MobiLurver
Real Name
Eva Gustafsson
Device
iPhone X
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Day 4 - January 4th - I always knew we were not alone here :alien:

Pouring rain all day. Dirty snow everywhere. Went to work but had to go back home again for unexplainable reasons. Already tire of the mess in our garden.

So I had to cheer myself up a bit by adding a stolen troll from Pixabay. I know it is almost against the rules, but it is not so big and I did some blending so you can choose not to see it :whistle:

Hipstamatic and SuperimposeX

C0A09BA2-B779-48A4-BEEF-AFAD9FAC796C.jpeg