Mobi365 Ubbyisis’ Project 365 - 2021

Day 1 - January 1st - A decent start, weatherwise

Better start than I hoped for. Rain/snow will not start until tonight. I also managed to get some more sleep than ususal. 6h 20m - that’s huge for me.

04846C79-0679-4E08-9A25-C8776EABAA42.jpeg

Day 2 - January 2nd - Street photography, but on the countryside :D

Boring day. The roads are too icy to walk even with Icebugs on. I’m missing Linus. And I slept less than three hours last night. We took a short road trip at dusk (our car has Icebugs on ;) ). The photo is taken close to a small church in a tiny village. Edited in Lightroom and iColorama.

6ECE7581-2F33-45F7-9650-50698EF493A6.jpeg

the church as a thumbnail just to show you what the typical countryside church looks like in our part of Sweden:
E9CCAF02-4CF4-450D-8E12-FAEC9C3EFA59.jpeg

Day 2 - January 2nd - Street photography, but on the countryside :D

Boring day. The roads are too icy to walk even with Icebugs on. I’m missing Linus. And I slept less than three hours last night. We took a short road trip at dusk (our car has Icebugs on ;) ). The photo is taken close to a small church in a tiny village. Edited in Lightroom and iColorama.

View attachment 163343

the church as a thumbnail just to show you what the typical countryside church looks like in our part of Sweden:
View attachment 163344
Beautiful photos!
And Linus will come back soon :inlove:

Day 3 - January 3rd - First ice on our pond, poor flamingos :cool:

I wouldn’t call it wintry cold but it’s slowly getting colder up here. For the first time this season our little garden pond is covered with ice.

iPhone 12 Pro Max edits with RAW Power and then overedited in Hipstamatic Classic :thumbs:

AA75AFCB-558E-4ABE-914E-8EFD28C2A499.jpeg

Day 3 - January 3rd - First ice on our pond, poor flamingos :cool:

I wouldn’t call it wintry cold but it’s slowly getting colder up here. For the first time this season our little garden pond is covered with ice.

iPhone 12 Pro Max edits with RAW Power and then overedited in Hipstamatic Classic :thumbs:

View attachment 163409
Just swapped the photo to one without a bee in front of the flamingo - Touch Retouch has super powers :cool:

Day 7 - January 7th - Looks like a hug :alien:

Tested a new kind of pain killers. Dreamed I had a wall completely covered with emojis :rolleyes: Must be the pic with our “wall-of-fame” that triggered the dream. I also thinks these amaryllis details looks looks someone who stretches out his/her arms in hope of a hug. I don’t know if the pink pills are responsible for my thinking. Sure it’s them that made me sleepy.

Kodak macro lens

69AD6031-3546-4300-8813-553CC0A7E95F.jpeg

Last edited:
Day 7 - January 7th - Looks like a hug :alien:

Tested a new kind of pain killers. Dreamed I had a wall completely covered with emojis :rolleyes: Must be the pic with our “wall-of-fame” that triggered the dream. I also thinks these amaryllis details looks looks someone who stretches out his/her arms in hope of a hug. I don’t know if the pink pills are responsible for my thinking. Sure it’s them that made me sleepy.

Kodak macro lens

View attachment 163560
Well, if it helps with the pain and the inspiration, keep them coming! :D

Day 8 - January 8th - Tiny Xmas decorations ;)

Happened to notice two tiny snow crystals hanging under a decoration bird. I don’t know if they were attached with a spider’s web, but I thought the spiders were hibernating :D Can’t check it out because I destroyed them trying to capture them with a macro lens:oops:

Focos app, Retouch, iColorama, Distressed FX plus

64294CF1-D08D-44BD-AE12-D316B9236A4A.jpeg

reference pic:
74DCBB8A-0BE6-42FA-9B8A-002D09669F3C.jpeg

Happened to notice two tiny snow crystals hanging under a decoration bird. I don’t know if they were attached with a spider’s web, but I thought the spiders were hibernating :D Can’t check it out because I destroyed them trying to capture them with a macro lens:oops:

View attachment 163583

reference pic:
View attachment 163584
This surreal image belongs in this thread, too!

View attachment 163583

reference pic:
View attachment 163584
You have a great eye for abstraction! :notworthy:

Day 9 - January 9th - Birdwatching

Today we got a beautiful yellow and red afternoon sky as a nice surprise. I took several photos, but didn’t like them. Disappointed and frozen I got back inside. Looked out from the window to see if the red was still there. And there he was - a pheasant admiring the sky. I felt like Linus’ decoration owl :D

Distressed FX plus

69EDCE25-A306-4D24-964F-DD326DDF3618.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom