Mobi365 Ubbyisis’ Project 365 - 2021

Day 96 - April 6th - Sunrise at 5:57

This morning was much better than yesterday’s....

iColorama

280EBF1E-CE6F-4C99-B438-64208F929867.jpeg

Version with chaffinch song. I love adding recorded sound to still photos and I want to share a link here at Mobitog even if it’s rather a video :)

Day 99 - April 9th - A pause between the showers

Today the Swedish term "aprilväder" (April weather) is more than appropriate. We've had all sorts of weather today.

Shot with native Apple cam. RAW Power edits and also TouchRetouch to get rid of Noisy Neighbours ugly vehicle.

image-1.jpg

original:

image.jpeg

Day 100 - April 10th - April sky :cool:

Just came home from a chilly but sunny afternoon walk. Photo shot with the ultra-wide setting on iPhone 12 Max Pro. Adjustments made with RAW Power. The shadow selfie is not there by mistake :rolleyes:

F3C77B54-9541-4F84-8E4F-FB272F0007C8.jpeg

Last edited:
Day 101 - April 11th - Today's mystery :alien:

We noticed the benches were turned against the wall so that you couldn't sit on them. Could it be another virus precaution? But why did they take out the benches at all?

Shot this afternoon when we were out on a "distraction trip". iPhone native cam. Then one of the vintage filters in Snapseed.

IMG_7186.jpeg

We noticed the benches were turned against the wall so that you couldn't sit on them. Could it be another virus precaution? But why did they take out the benches at all?

Shot this afternoon when we were out on a "distraction trip". iPhone native cam. Then one of the vintage filters in Snapseed.

View attachment 166228
Horror movie vibes :)
Very cool!

Day 102 - April 12th - Magic grove full of gibbering starlings

On my daily walk I heard a "beautiful noise" from a grove. I heard it when I was still quite far from it. I stopped when I got there and recorded the sound of hundreds of starlings gibbering.

The photo was shot with Hipstamatic X and then I edited in iColorama with a touch of van Gogh

IMG_3568.JPG

This is of course much better with sound - here's a Vimeo link

Last edited:
Day 103 - April 13th - Flower selfie or Bad hair day

I noticed a tufted (don't know if the word is correct) coltsfoot and I felt that the two of us had the same bad hair day
Created a pic for sending to Linus, and then I thought: why not use it as my daily Mobitog, I guess that you all need some fun distraction from reality, just like me and Linus

Photoroom for the cutouts. Text added with Picsart. The rest - mostly blending - in iColorama.

day 103 bad hair day.jpeg

originals:

day 103 original 2.jpegday 103 original coltsfoot.jpeg

Day 104 - April 14th - Things are getting better :thumbs:

We took a trip for hunting checkpoints that are hidden on different spots all over the country. Perfect outdoor hobby in this new virus world. Two reasons for us to be happy today: 1. Weather is finally getting sunnier and warmer 2. We both got our scheduled bookings for vaccination

Photos shot with the native cam. I couldn't choose between the portrait and landscape version. On the portrait version I like the foreground that completes the frame created by the tree twigs.

IMG_7318-1.jpg

IMG_3604.JPG

We took a trip for hunting checkpoints that are hidden on different spots all over the country. Perfect outdoor hobby in this new virus world. Two reasons for us to be happy today: 1. Weather is finally getting sunnier and warmer 2. We both got our scheduled bookings for vaccination

Photos shot with the native cam. I couldn't choose between the portrait and landscape version. On the portrait version I like the foreground that completes the frame created by the tree twigs.

View attachment 166307

View attachment 166306
L

View attachment 166307

View attachment 166306
Love the way you’ve framed the bottom two. Personally I prefer the landscape mode but they look great together like that

Day 99 - April 9th - A pause between the showers

Today the Swedish term "aprilväder" (April weather) is more than appropriate. We've had all sorts of weather today.

Shot with native Apple cam. RAW Power edits and also TouchRetouch to get rid of Noisy Neighbours ugly vehicle.

View attachment 166176

original:

View attachment 166177
We’ve had the same! One minute sunshine and the next huge hailstones. We’ve got nice weather at the moment though and I hope it stays that way for the rest of the day - my washing is hanging on the line!!! :lol:

View attachment 166307

View attachment 166306
Fabulous. I love the bottom two also.

Day 103 - April 13th - Flower selfie or Bad hair day

I noticed a tufted (don't know if the word is correct) coltsfoot and I felt that the two of us had the same bad hair day
Created a pic for sending to Linus, and then I thought: why not use it as my daily Mobitog, I guess that you all need some fun distraction from reality, just like me and Linus

Photoroom for the cutouts. Text added with Picsart. The rest - mostly blending - in iColorama.

View attachment 166280

originals:

View attachment 166281View attachment 166282
:lmao:I’ve been having a bad hair few months, not just a day!!!!

Day 102 - April 12th - Magic grove full of gibbering starlings

On my daily walk I heard a "beautiful noise" from a grove. I heard it when I was still quite far from it. I stopped when I got there and recorded the sound of hundreds of starlings gibbering.

The photo was shot with Hipstamatic X and then I edited in iColorama with a touch of van Gogh

View attachment 166269

This is of course much better with sound - here's a Vimeo link
That’s a beautiful edit and I love the recording.

View attachment 166228
I’d have been tempted to sit on the bench with my legs over the back. :lmao: I might have needed help getting off though.:rolleyes:

That’s a beautiful edit and I love the recording.
Before they cut down the forest next to us, it was the same concert here. I miss it so much. Tomorrow they are starting to build three new houses. Very close to us. Much closer - 50-100 meters I guess. We absolutely hate it. My photogenic view towards the north will be destroyed forever.

Back
Top Bottom