Mobi365 Ubbyisis’ Project 365 - 2021

What a great space. Mosquito nets????? Are they a problem?
Last year they were not a problem, but this year yes. Two weeks of warm weather followed by a couple of rainy days was perfect for them. I was just outside taking some photos and they attacked me immediately :eek:

I love this collage. I may have to look at Frame Magic!:rolleyes: Edit: Oh no, it doesn’t get good reviews lately. Something about an update that has ruined things.o_O
I haven’t noticed anything wrong. And they do frequent minor updates, so I think the try to fix issues as soon as they appear.

Day 163 - June 12th - My own paradise

Shot 10 minutes ago. No edit

8D632A8C-178F-43B5-B66F-A3B67BFD0F7C.jpeg

Day 165 - June 14th - Could be gone any day now

Last year the "roadside shavers" started the massacre on June 7th. I guess it won't be long until they reappear. The roadsides are soooo beautiful now. I wish my feet allowed me to spend the whole days walking.

PicTapGo

D9F39FC8-A497-4DE3-835D-EDB3AD9EA0AC.jpg

Bonus:
My rule is "just-pics-taken-the-same-day-to-Mobitog" But this cloud from 22:12 (same time as sunset) from yesterday is an exception. Do you remember The Phantom comic series? The Phantom used to say "It's not a dog, it's a mountain wolf" referring to his dog Devil. Well, I spontaneously thought: "It's not a cloud, it's a wolf" :cool:

5FEDAC5B-3446-4AD4-A349-E8964DB192B8.jpg

Last year the "roadside shavers" started the massacre on June 7th. I guess it won't be long until they reappear. The roadsides are soooo beautiful now. I wish my feet allowed me to spend the whole days walking.

PicTapGo

View attachment 167954

Bonus:
My rule is "just-pics-taken-the-same-day-to-Mobitog" But this cloud from 22:12 (same time as sunset) from yesterday is an exception. Do you remember The Phantom comic series? The Phantom used to say "It's not a dog, it's a mountain wolf" referring to his dog Devil. Well, I spontaneously thought: "It's not a cloud, it's a wolf" :cool:

View attachment 167955
Wow love the cloud shot, lots of drama there.

PicTapGo

View attachment 167954

Bonus:

View attachment 167955
Definitely a wolf.

Day 166 - June 15th - Poppies

Now it's even more fun to go to the, almost always empty, mailbox. Yesterday the first two poppies burst and now they are six. And perhaps 50 buds. We threw some seed there just for fun some years ago and obviously they like the place :cool:

Pic-Tap-Go

pictapgo-output.jpg

Day 167 - June 16th - Daisies everywhere - even beside the carport :)

Went to town for my second Pfizer this morning. Just before I entered the car I realized what a luxury it is to live out here with all the wild flowers, even just outside the carport.

Shot with native cam, effect Oilify in Picsart as I needed some distraction while DH was driving :D I especially like the shadows of the daisies on the log

8D9B446E-6A72-443C-94B0-3DB130ABC3B6.jpeg

Day 167 - June 16th - Daisies everywhere - even beside the carport :)

Went to town for my second Pfizer this morning. Just before I entered the car I realized what a luxury it is to live out here with all the wild flowers, even just outside the carport.

Shot with native cam, effect Oilify in Picsart as I needed some distraction while DH was driving :D I especially like the shadows of the daisies on the log

View attachment 167999
The only option we have presently is Astrazenica , and a lot of people down here are hesitant about having it. Also because of our location, surrounded by this Hugh moat, our covert cases have been quite small and when we do get a couple the government panics and locks the whole place down.

The only option we have presently is Astrazenica , and a lot of people down here are hesitant about having it. Also because of our location, surrounded by this Hugh moat, our covert cases have been quite small and when we do get a couple the government panics and locks the whole place down.
Here they only give those over 65 years Astra Zeneca. Then there are at least three other ”brands”. I read somewhere that the small risks with the AZ are not bigger than for the other types, only that for some reasons it’s AZ who.s got the label ”dangerous”. My theory is that it’s partly a result of all the foul play that some countries performed to keep the vaccines for themselves. Me personally think that the drug industry sucks, but that’s another story :whistle:

Here they only give those over 65 years Astra Zeneca. Then there are at least three other ”brands”. I read somewhere that the small risks with the AZ are not bigger than for the other types, only that for some reasons it’s AZ who.s got the label ”dangerous”. My theory is that it’s partly a result of all the foul play that some countries performed to keep the vaccines for themselves. Me personally think that the drug industry sucks, but that’s another story :whistle:
I agree totally and big pharma is having a field day

Day 168 - June 17th - The marigold was quicker than me :rolleyes:

Let me present the first marigold for this summer :inlove: Kind of fanny though. When I got back after my daily walk around 10:30 it was still a bud and I thought "this bud about to burst could be a nice photo. I'll take a photo as soon as I get better lighting conditions. The sun is shining to bright right on it now" Only that when an hour later it was shady on that side of the house I discovered that the metamorphosis had happened already:whistle: I love marigolds. They give me nice memories from my childhood, when I had a little spot where I was allowed to choose myself which seeds to saw. I always chose marigolds and sugar peas/snow peas and wax beans.

Native cam and PicTapGo and a little adjustment within Instagram

ringblomma pictapgo instagram 2021-06-17.JPG

Let me present the first marigold for this summer :inlove: Kind of fanny though. When I got back after my daily walk around 10:30 it was still a bud and I thought "this bud about to burst could be a nice photo. I'll take a photo as soon as I get better lighting conditions. The sun is shining to bright right on it now" Only that when an hour later it was shady on that side of the house I discovered that the metamorphosis had happened already:whistle: I love marigolds. They give me nice memories from my childhood, when I had a little spot where I was allowed to choose myself which seeds to saw. I always chose marigolds and sugar peas/snow peas and wax beans.

View attachment 168005
I’m a marigold fan, myself. I find quite a few people don’t like them because ”they stink”. I also don’t think they stink.

I’m a marigold fan, myself. I find quite a few people don’t like them because ”they stink”. I also don’t think they stink.
I completely agree. I loved to touch the stems because my fingers got such a good smell afterwards. That was when I was a kid. Had forgotten about that. Now I will take up that habit :D:thumbs:

Agree :thumbs:

View attachment 168005
Lovely edit

Back
Top Bottom