Mobi365 Ubbyisis’ Project 365 - 2021

Day 226 - August 14th - Analogue

Still offline. Trying to be calm by reading a book. Doesn’t work. I hate that I can’t control the text size and the pages are wild because we have a strong wind today. I think I’m going nuts :confused:

Shot with tripod and native cam. PTG

6E700838-BAC1-4459-80A9-90C661C62747.jpeg

Still offline. Trying to be calm by reading a book. Doesn’t work. I hate that I can’t control the text size and the pages are wild because we have a strong wind today. I think I’m going nuts :confused:

View attachment 170018
That looks like a real “door stopper” . I’m more a kindle man but I have a box load of books in the garage which I will occasionally pull out.

View attachment 170018
Oh no - still offline! :(I can’t read an “ordinary” book now; I much prefer my Kindle.

View attachment 170018
If it makes you feel any better, I think we’re all going nuts!

Day 227 - August 15th - Feels like autumn

Just came home from my walk. I immediately noticed that it is that special day when you for the first time feel: This is autumn. Can’t say it lifted my spirits, but the walk was OK. Listened to Creedence and went back in time :)

Magic sunrise at five. Not that beautiful now - Who’ll stop the rain :rolleyes:;)

51E703AD-0A5A-4A26-9020-230A1C71CA39.jpeg

bonus - me trying hard to look happy :D

1FBE6BAA-50DB-4545-BC53-2B1749D603E0.jpeg

Just came home from my walk. I immediately noticed that it is that special day when you for the first time feel: This is autumn. Can’t say it lifted my spirits, but the walk was OK. Listened to Creedence and went back in time :)

Magic sunrise at five. Not that beautiful now - Who’ll stop the rain :rolleyes:;)

View attachment 170048

View attachment 170049
Nooooooooooo, not autumn!!! We haven’t finished with summer yet. :(

That looks like a real “door stopper” . I’m more a kindle man but I have a box load of books in the garage which I will occasionally pull out.

Oh no - still offline! :(I can’t read an “ordinary” book now; I much prefer my Kindle.
I use the Kindle App and iBooks. So I read on my ipad or my phone.

View attachment 170048

View attachment 170049
Funny how the weather works. They’ve been promising us rain for days. Still waiting. It’s been in the 90s (my Fahrenheit to Celsius says 32) My flower box flowers are panting…

Now that we’re talking about it, I have a couple of library apps that also lend out audio books. I can listen on the way to work or when I’m doing housework.
I’ve tried. But I have hard to focus on what they say and also I get frustrated when I think they use the wrong “rythm” for the phrases.

I’ve tried. But I have hard to focus on what they say and also I get frustrated when I think they use the wrong “rythm” for the phrases.
Agree, a good reader is essential to an enjoyable audio book. That’s why I borrow them and don’t grab the cheap ones I see sometimes. I also “hear“ the voices of the characters in my head and want the reader to have the same intonations.

Agree, a good reader is essential to an enjoyable audio book. That’s why I borrow them and don’t grab the cheap ones I see sometimes. I also “hear“ the voices of the characters in my head and want the reader to have the same intonations.
Exactly. Also, when I read I sometimes want to reread a special phrase or passage for different reasons, for example something very well formulated.

Exactly. Also, when I read I sometimes want to reread a special phrase or passage for different reasons, for example something very well formulated.
My latest book read was Stephen King’s 11/22/63. It made me enamored with time travel and theories that surround it. I was delighted to discover that Kindle let me highlight and save a quote to my photos.
4F1D5BD5-B4F4-4239-8E40-43198032D3F7.jpeg

Day 229 - August 17th - Now i know….

…. why it takes to long to fix the fibre cables. The provider have imported cheap labour from de forest. Met several of them on my rainy walk. Very nice and friendly but soooo slow :whistle:

DistressedFX plus

3203E159-9789-4677-ABF2-7801D1B15711.jpeg

Attachments

• 82D9E040-0076-4B5A-894B-F77435416E6C.jpeg
    82D9E040-0076-4B5A-894B-F77435416E6C.jpeg
    439.9 KB · Views: 36
Day 231 - August 19th - Autumn mood but also fun time

Back online since last evening. I’ve spent the day doing boring stuff as paying bills, ordering ink cartridges, fixing updates on my desktop computer. Boring weather helped me focusing. They had promised the sun would be back this afternoon after all the rains but they were wrong. The sun came, but much later. In fact it broke through just when Linus and my DH arrived here tonight.

Afternoon walk in autumn mode - edited with PTG and Distressed FX

21BC7521-F7B9-4942-9EEB-2DC40810E1B6.jpeg

original:
6A4082CD-70C3-44ED-9538-25E3536F3AD5.jpeg

Now it’s party time - Linus and his disco torch - PicTapGo

369F7912-D872-4E44-AC9D-4F72269D9FA2.jpeg

Day 231 - August 19th - Autumn mood but also fun time

Back online since last evening. I’ve spent the day doing boring stuff as paying bills, ordering ink cartridges, fixing updates on my desktop computer. Boring weather helped me focusing. They had promised the sun would be back this afternoon after all the rains but they were wrong. The sun came, but much later. In fact it broke through just when Linus and my DH arrived here tonight.

Afternoon walk in autumn mode - edited with PTG and Distressed FX

View attachment 170187

original:
View attachment 170188

Now it’s party time - Linus and his disco torch - PicTapGo

View attachment 170189
I got a very similar image with a tractor and harvester. Enjoy your weekend with Linus. :hearteyes:

Back
Top Bottom