Mobi365 Ubbyisis’ Project 365 - 2021

Day 232 - August 20th - Willowherb in the wind

Live Photo converted to Long exposure in Apple Photos. Edited in PTG

EA7736DB-52E1-428B-9332-F6046437DABF.jpeg

Bonus: we forgot Linus shaver when DH picked him up yesterday. So we bought a new one. We often forget to bring it here so it’s better to have one here permanentl. Linus want to be good looking for tonight’s dinner guests
VSCO

FE1096CF-E362-4202-B309-03B549BB4440.jpeg

Day 233 - August 21st - What a fun day :thumbs:

My guys spent the day at an amusement park / zoo. Linus has been longing to go there. We use to go there once or twice every summer, but for obvious reasons we never went last year. It’s a perfectly arranged for persons with special needs. Linus “helper” and Linus didn’t have to queue at the attractions. My DH was taking care of backpacks and captured a lot of photos of the boys having fun. I’ve spent the day at home. Those places are too adventurous for my stomach ;)

Photos shot with DH’s iPhone 11 and edited by me with PTG on my phone

762F9567-F76D-46E6-8595-161472DE2EC2.jpeg

CB91A75D-8456-467E-86E6-D24BE109B946.jpeg

Day 233 - August 21st - What a fun day :thumbs:

My guys spent the day at an amusement park / zoo. Linus has been longing to go there. We use to go there once or twice every summer, but for obvious reasons we never went last year. It’s a perfectly arranged for persons with special needs. Linus “helper” and Linus didn’t have to queue at the attractions. My DH was taking care of backpacks and captured a lot of photos of the boys having fun. I’ve spent the day at home. Those places are too adventurous for my stomach ;)

Photos shot with DH’s iPhone 11 and edited by me with PTG on my phone

View attachment 170258

View attachment 170259
I agree my stomach isn’t quite up to fair rides plus we’ve had some tragedies downunder which add to my risk assessment

I used to love those bumper cars or however you call them! Haven’t seen one in ages!
For some reason they're called "radio cars" up here. When I was a kid we called also police cars "radio cars" - probably because of their com radios.
----- checking up Wikipedia pause -----
OK, here's a theory of why the bumper cars are called radio cars here. It's because they have an antenna that gets electricity from the roof of the building around. Doesn't have to be the truth - Wiki says: Source needed :D

Day 234 - August 22nd - Dramatic

A solitary barn out on a field 1200 meters from our house just burnt down. No animals or people there. Just storage for hay/straw. This pic is purely experimental. I shot with maximum digital zoom on my iPhone 12 Pro Max and then I did what I could to make something passable out of it. PTG and iColorama

IMG_5510.JPG

original
IMG_5608.jpeg

bonus

I was bored in the car when we drove Linus back to his home this afternoon. So I took some shots with Fimo

IMG_5606.JPG

APX400 film
Linus bought the mask yesterday. The vase in his hand was a present from my Mum yesterday. It's a wooden vase tooled/turned (?) by my uncle in Sydney that he sent to Mum as a gift several years ago. She's got a few over the years so she gave this one to L. He got super happy and held it tight all the way back home where he placed it in the centre of the windowsill :inlove:

For some reason they're called "radio cars" up here. When I was a kid we called also police cars "radio cars" - probably because of their com radios.
----- checking up Wikipedia pause -----
OK, here's a theory of why the bumper cars are called radio cars here. It's because they have an antenna that gets electricity from the roof of the building around. Doesn't have to be the truth - Wiki says: Source needed :D
I was going to explain it was because of the antenna before the Wikipedia pause :lol: But I think it makes sense!

Day 235 - August 23rd - Filling the freezer with summer :thumbs::)

Another day of berry hunting for my DH. No mushrooms - we saw some edible ones yesterday on our walk, but they were gone this morning. Prime suspects: wild boars :D

Native cam - edited with VSCO

D332E73B-BBED-49CE-8912-23B8618A83D9.jpg

original - nothing wrong with it at all. Really no need for editing. Perhaps the berries look a bit more yummy in the VSCO version:
IMG_5672.jpeg

Day 235 - August 23rd - Filling the freezer with summer :thumbs::)

Another day of berry hunting for my DH. No mushrooms - we saw some edible ones yesterday on our walk, but they were gone this morning. Prime suspects: wild boars :D

Native cam - edited with VSCO

View attachment 170369

original - nothing wrong with it at all. Really no need for editing. Perhaps the berries look a bit more yummy in the VSCO version:
View attachment 170370
The colours certainly “pop” in the edited version

Day 236 - Miniature

They cut the fiber again at 8am. It was “planned” they told me when I met them this afternoon. It’s back now. Not so bad day though. A lot of sun and hardly any wind at all. Now the rain has started and will go on for several days. Perhaps today was the last day of summer

A bird must have dropped a seed last winter. I saw it popping up early this spring and thought that it would never survive between the stone plates with almost no soil at all. But now it’s blooming. The tiniest sunflower I’ve ever seen :inlove:

PTG

DD7618C9-03E0-4463-9CFF-23CCEFBC8D83.jpeg

reference:
17AE9B79-5661-4B9C-8FFD-81AF763690E2.jpeg

bonus - turn on the sound. Recorded tonight just before the rain. Sound of summer

Day 237 - August 25th - Between two rains

It's been raining all night and I can see it soon will come a new rain. But I got a sunny magical morning. Now the sky is grey but an hour ago it was like in this photo. Probably a sign of the coming rain.

version 1 - PTG different manual adjustments

PicTapGo-2021-08-25-094020.jpg

version 2 - PTG - one of the Ansel BW filters

PicTapGo-2021-08-25-094126.jpg

version 3 - original - native cam ultrawide

IMG_5820.jpeg

It's been raining all night and I can see it soon will come a new rain. But I got a sunny magical morning. Now the sky is grey but an hour ago it was like in this photo. Probably a sign of the coming rain.

View attachment 170448

View attachment 170449

View attachment 170450
The skies have been good to you recently Eva. The UK has entered yet another grey period :(

View attachment 170448

View attachment 170449

View attachment 170450
I see a peacock.:D

Day 238 - August 26th - Magic fungus :)

Surprisingly I got a morning walk without getting any rain also today. Now the rain is pouring down constantly.
Saw a beautiful fungus - Orange Cap Bolete / Leccinum auranticum / Aspsopp in Swedish (= Asp is aspen tree and sopp is boletus)

NOT edited with PicTapGo :D This is Distressed FX plus and Snapseed

(Speaking of PicTapGo. I wrote to the dev and asked if they were planning to adapt it for iPad horizontal position. I don't think it will happen. It appears the devs consist of a woman and her DH - PTG is "their baby" she said :) I guess they don't have enough time for huge changes. Now that I know about the devs not being som big business I love the app even more)

IMG_5536.JPG

original:
IMG_5860.jpeg

Day 238 - August 26th - Magic fungus :)

Surprisingly I got a morning walk without getting any rain also today. Now the rain is pouring down constantly.
Saw a beautiful fungus - Orange Cap Bolete / Leccinum auranticum / Aspsopp in Swedish (= Asp is aspen tree and sopp is boletus)

NOT edited with PicTapGo :D This is Distressed FX plus and Snapseed

(Speaking of PicTapGo. I wrote to the dev and asked if they were planning to adapt it for iPad horizontal position. I don't think it will happen. It appears the devs consist of a woman and her DH - PTG is "their baby" she said :) I guess they don't have enough time for huge changes. Now that I know about the devs not being som big business I love the app even more)

View attachment 170489

original:
View attachment 170490
The upper image looks like a watercolour, beautiful.

Day 239 - August 27th - Harvest time :)

I don’t remember we’ve had such a big harvest before. These are just a few of them. Must have been the heatwave in July and DH’s zealous watering behind this new “world record”

PTG

18772146-683A-47D1-97B7-8E20A7A73BC3.jpeg

495D29DC-5D10-4D0C-8E8A-6E3FC46CF3CA.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom