Mobi365 Ubbyisis’ Project 365 - 2021

Day 281 - October 8th - Found pattern

Misty morning here. The postboxes were covered with tiny drops. My phone is reflected in most of them :cool: Almost looks as hundreds of tiny eyes staring at me :)

Picsart

6F8B439F-37DC-40AA-AD39-8A81A242BE35.jpeg

Day 281 - October 8th - Found pattern

Misty morning here. The postboxes were covered with tiny drops. My phone is reflected in most of them :cool: Almost looks as hundreds of tiny eyes staring at me :)

Picsart

View attachment 172178
Glorious blue! True what 5bey say: There’s art everywhere, for those who have the eyes to see :)

Day 279 - October 6th - Hanging in ;)

When I got early retirement I chose to keep my membership in the union because I think they are more important than ever in these modern times. Today I found their monthly magazine in the mailbox. It’s real “pissväder“ with heavy rain here so I hung it in the laundry room for later reading :)

Toon camera, iColorama, PTG

View attachment 172099
I accidentally washed a bunch of paper cards that were in my stubs pocket today. I NEVER put anything in my scrubs pockets and NEVER wash things before checking the pockets first. This might have something to do with the onions I’ve been finding all over town :alien::lol:

Day 283 - October 10th - All the fun is over :oops:, for this weekend :rolleyes:

Linus back at his place. He immediately started listening to christmas music…

Snapseed and PTG

9714ABFC-E5B3-4FD6-9AE1-CC31951D124C.jpeg

91B3EB10-0CCD-4084-AEB5-5879DBB18C56.jpeg

BONUS - another high key bw. I really love this setting. I spend most of the time all by myself and the setting only works for portrait shots with a face. So I have shot several selfies:D

Linus smiling in the backseat when we were on our way to Uppsala. My neck hurts after having shot a series of photos turned in an akward position :whistle:

4B969E57-202C-4DAD-8241-C2184061A5AA.jpeg

Day 285 - October 12th - Huge frame :cool:

I was passing one of my favourite trees and noticed that some golden aspen trees further down the road were visible through a “hole” in the old oak, like a big frame

I had to use quite an amount of digital zoom so I decided from the start it would be an artistic edit for this. I used Becasso, iColorama and finished with a touch of PicTapGo

F4720B17-5FF2-4659-B33F-37579CB71795.jpeg

original:

28F16554-0F22-4C33-A09E-09F98FBA9636.jpeg

Day 287 - October 14th - Contrasts

Life with chronical diseases gets extra unpredictable and changes quickly between good and bad (bad English, I know :whistle: ) Yesterday evening I had much more pain than ususal after dinner and it got so bad I almost wanted to call an ambulance. This morning I was happily strolling along on my daily walk singing to the music from the 70s playing in my earbuds. When I saw these two sunflowers - one almost dead and the other still full of life I got the idea of creating the following

the almost dead one is edited with Hipstamatic Classic, the happy one with PTG. Framed with Framemagic

4FF2D3B0-855E-4D99-B8F1-7DFBE028254D.jpeg

both selfies edited with Faceapp

4A86A267-D92B-4807-8B64-BEC400A435AC.jpeg

the original me, just after coming home from my walk in the chilly weather

2DF34F65-123A-408B-929C-FA7FC2338985.jpeg

Day 287 - October 14th - Contrasts

Life with chronical diseases gets extra unpredictable and changes quickly between good and bad (bad English, I know :whistle: ) Yesterday evening I had much more pain than ususal after dinner and it got so bad I almost wanted to call an ambulance. This morning I was happily strolling along on my daily walk singing to the music from the 70s playing in my earbuds. When I saw these two sunflowers - one almost dead and the other still full of life I got the idea of creating the following

the almost dead one is edited with Hipstamatic Classic, the happy one with PTG. Framed with Framemagic

View attachment 172370

both selfies edited with Faceapp

View attachment 172371

the original me, just after coming home from my walk in the chilly weather

View attachment 172372
Great Juxtaposition, here’s to your good health Eva

Day 288 - October 15th - Iron shot :cool:

I sometimes get anaemic and get extra iron. So this was the start of today. Shot on my iPhone by DH, edited by me at the health care centre before we left. PicTapGo. Second one a selfie from the waiting room

41C3B145-A733-4BB9-849B-C2CDC7EC36D5.jpeg

73C54729-855C-475C-85F2-848E57476FC6.jpeg

Day 289 - October 16th - Crispy

Temperatures below zero this morning and they say we will likely get snow next week :( But today bright sunshine. I must search my wardrobe for winter underware

Photo shot from outside my kitchen door right now. A little PTG. I’ve been awake since 02:50 so I don’t feel very creative today.

2BDBBCE5-6035-4C1E-81B3-7653D6B6477E.jpeg

How are you feeling? xx
Quite alright thanks. I’m sort of never totally OK, but I’m so used to that. I’m a bit extra tired though and I think I have an infection of some kind. Did some blood tests and it could be borrelia and then they found that my kidneys are leaking protein. I’m not worried though. Doesn’t help :rolleyes:

Quite alright thanks. I’m sort of never totally OK, but I’m so used to that. I’m a bit extra tired though and I think I have an infection of some kind. Did some blood tests and it could be borrelia and then they found that my kidneys are leaking protein. I’m not worried though. Doesn’t help :rolleyes:
Sending you good thoughts and I will certainly remember you when I fry my brain with worry :inlove: it definitely doesn’t help anything!

You’re an inspiration Eva - you just keep bouncing back. :hearteyes:

Day 290 - October 17th - Dawn

Minus 5 at 6 this morning. The stars were beginning to fade away after a fantastic starry night. The brightest one in this photo is Vega in the constellation Lyra

native cam iPhone 12 Pro Max automatic night mode, edited in Lightroom mobile

3999BEAE-978E-43DA-82F7-B1E8B77E831B.jpeg

original:
C2A3756C-27BA-428B-8E30-E6F7C01E478B.jpeg

PS. I can’t say I’m so happy about the Halloween theme here, but in this pic the bats are cool. Almost as if I had put them there myself on purpose :cool:

Day 290 - October 17th - Dawn

Minus 5 at 6 this morning. The stars were beginning to fade away after a fantastic starry night. The brightest one in this photo is Vega in the constellation Lyra

native cam iPhone 12 Pro Max automatic night mode, edited in Lightroom mobile

View attachment 172459

original:
View attachment 172460

PS. I can’t say I’m so happy about the Halloween theme here, but in this pic the bats are cool. Almost as if I had put them there myself on purpose :cool:
Bats?

Back
Top Bottom