Mobi365 Ubbyisis’ Project 365 - 2021

Day 304 - October 31st - Slippery walk :eek:

It’s the ploughing season. The soil in our part of Sweden is known for being full of thick heavy mud. I had to walk as af I was doing slalom :)

Snapseed

5829FD7B-E36F-4681-B2EA-791F7D0A7213.jpeg

Day 306 - November 2nd - Fogember is here

I was up in the middle of the night and took some star shots. But then the fog came back, It’s beautiful but makes me sleepy. I’ve decided to try and gain back some of my lost sleep today

edited in iColorama

65E48E7D-9B7C-4A87-9249-73736BF24AC0.jpeg

Day 307 - November 3rd - Christmas rose - zoom test iPhone 13 Pro Max

Such a rainy day. I didn’t want to get water on my new phone so I decided to test with digital zoom. I think the result is pretty good. I will definitely use it when needed. Zoom 8,6 on this one

PTG

3687A466-1061-472E-851D-4DD587B10819.jpeg

original:

7D711CA3-84B0-4858-A034-AA42BB40751C.jpeg

reference photo 1x

3A2C20E4-CC38-435B-8F1F-7B8574A5A803.jpeg

Day 308 - November 4th - Strawberry blooms forever :alien: :D

I think we got max 15 strawberries in our garden this year, before the draught killed them off in July. They started blooming again perhaps two months ago but nothing more happened. Of course it’s too late for them to get fruits but strange that the flowers remain without changing. As if the time stood still.

iPhone 13 Pro Max macro mode - PTG edit

7247017A-C6BD-4B23-BD6F-C27C275B541E.jpeg

Day 307 - November 3rd - Christmas rose - zoom test iPhone 13 Pro Max

Such a rainy day. I didn’t want to get water on my new phone so I decided to test with digital zoom. I think the result is pretty good. I will definitely use it when needed. Zoom 8,6 on this one

PTG

View attachment 172964

original:

View attachment 172965

reference photo 1x

View attachment 172966
The zoom looks pretty good, I also saw your other photos in your playground.

Let’s see what the 14 will bring :D

Day 309 - November 5th - Welcome back Mr Sunshine :inlove:

Time for a family weekend. We’ve been to the local grocery store for getting necessary stuff as apple juice and cheeze doodles. And the sun showed up when Linus arrived here :cool:

native cam portrait mode, edited in Lightroom mobile

1F172C4D-97A3-4AB0-89B7-6177C0EAFC7D.jpeg

PTG…

63B544AD-BA86-4E2B-9E84-34247DCDE772.jpeg

Day 310 - November 6th - More Linus portraits :whistle:

He’s not here so often now so when he‘s here he’s the only photo subjct for me

iPhone 11 (one of my x-phones, now DH’s), edited with PTG I think (some hours have passed and since then I have been busy cleaning up Linus phone - again…..)

23B7D951-89F4-4969-8927-1EAB384D3DEC.jpeg

iPhone 13 Pro Max, portrait mode, no edit

1A05CCF0-5578-483C-B7DF-0DBCD988C992.jpeg

Day 312 - November 8th - Last harvest I guess :confused:

DH collected this in half an hour this morning. Craterellus tubaeformis / funnel chanterelle / yellowfoot or whatever you call it. We call it Trattkantarell. Edited with PTG.

2A38CC9A-B772-4F6C-8350-D840A9553DEF.jpeg

Tomorrow we’ll have “pissväder” of the worst kind. And I guess it will continue like that. Breathe in breathe out and stay calm - spring will come in 5-6 months from now :zip:
EDAB8BC2-0EB2-40FF-85B0-DC58B2BF06B4.jpeg

Day 312 - November 8th - Last harvest I guess :confused:

DH collected this in half an hour this morning. Craterellus tubaeformis / funnel chanterelle / yellowfoot or whatever you call it. We call it Trattkantarell. Edited with PTG.

View attachment 173117

Tomorrow we’ll have “pissväder” of the worst kind. And I guess it will continue like that. Breathe in breathe out and stay calm - spring will come in 5-6 months from now :zip:
View attachment 173118
love the runic inscriptions! is its a rhyme or a charm ?

love the runic inscriptions! is its a rhyme or a charm ?
My DH has painted the sentence “Må du digna under skörden” which means something like “may you (=the basket) be weighed down by a rich harvest (of mushrooms). The word in the centre is “under” with runic letters and to the right you can see the beginning of the word ”skörden” (harvest). He has also painted our names and the name of our village. It’s a very personal mushroom basket :)

My DH has painted the sentence “Må du digna under skörden” which means something like “may you (=the basket) be weighed down by a rich harvest (of mushrooms). The word in the centre is “under” with runic letters and to the right you can see the beginning of the word ”skörden” (harvest). He has also painted our names and the name of our village. It’s a very personal mushroom basket :)
its a very fine basket indeed!

Day 313 - November 9th - Wintery :eek: but just today :)

It’s been snowing and we also got icy rain. Tomorrow will be warmer again. Feels assuring. Had to wear my Icebug boots today - felt a bit to early for them

First photo taken at 7 am, the second one at 7:30

A1C3BFC2-24F0-4BE2-9519-F1005E7726D4.jpeg

D805845E-B5A1-4EED-829B-CDE2E172694E.jpeg

film time - beginning to have a problem. I’m more and more into video editing and also I want to give photo editing on my flashy iMac a chance. Not even as retired I have enough time do do all the things I want. I could let go of a 6th year of MobiTog 365, but I guess I would be a nervous wreck without it

Doing a 365 is a hard push, especially after six (!) years. Since switching to my “catch-all” last year, I find I still average 5-6 posts a week, but it seems a lot easier. Kudos to you for sticking it out so long!

Day 313 - November 9th - Wintery :eek: but just today :)

It’s been snowing and we also got icy rain. Tomorrow will be warmer again. Feels assuring. Had to wear my Icebug boots today - felt a bit to early for them

First photo taken at 7 am, the second one at 7:30

View attachment 173149

View attachment 173150

film time - beginning to have a problem. I’m more and more into video editing and also I want to give photo editing on my flashy iMac a chance. Not even as retired I have enough time do do all the things I want. I could let go of a 6th year of MobiTog 365, but I guess I would be a nervous wreck without it

I'm sure its already been asked, but WHAT is that strange alien artefact on the top left of your images? It always reminds me of a robot with grippy little hands :alien:

I'm sure its already been asked, but WHAT is that strange alien artefact on the top left of your images? It always reminds me of a robot with grippy little hands :alien:
I’ve been wondering why nobody’s asked me about that :D It’s one of DH’s projects. It’s a dragon’s head like the figureheads on the nose of the viking vessels. Here it is - in good company with the star Capella

97EDC341-2ED3-449D-B5A0-15C219CBF2F7.jpeg

I’ve been wondering why nobody’s asked me about that :D It’s one of DH’s projects. It’s a dragon’s head like the figureheads on the nose of the viking vessels. Here it is - in good company with the star Capella

View attachment 173179
Its very good, is it a weathervane ? my first thought was that it may have been Gullinkambi the rooster.

Its very good, is it a weathervane ? my first thought was that it may have been Gullinkambi the rooster.
You really are the expert here when it comes to our old mythology :whistle: We had never heard of Gullinkambi so I had to check it up and I really see the similarity with our house decoration, which is not a weathervane, just a wooden figure. DH has made a weathervane though. It is a cool looking witch on top of the greenhouse:)

I found norse and celtic mythology fascinating for a long time and read a lot of the work of Joseph Campbell on comparatives. Norse kind of resonates the most powerfully with me, probably due to its deep connections with natural things and with magic. Its perhaps a bit fashionable now due to the Marvel Thor films, but I think few people go beyond the hammer wielding super hero façade and see the wonderful tales behind it.

Back
Top Bottom