Mobi365 Ubbyisis’ Project 365 - 2021

Day 330 - November 26th - One of my newest neighbours :inlove:

When I was a kid I was a huge fan of the comic series The Phantom. The one who had a mountain wolf called Devil. And now finally I’ve met Devil. He’s even my neighbour. The neighbours say his name is Gaston, but I know they are lying. It IS the dog/wolf of the Phantom :)

PTG

2A805BFC-B4C4-4E1D-87A8-9BD2031BF408.jpeg

7EA87B99-E0ED-472A-B73D-E734604EA524.jpeg

Day 330 - November 26th - One of my newest neighbours :inlove:

When I was a kid I was a huge fan of the comic series The Phantom. The one who had a mountain wolf called Devil. And now finally I’ve met Devil. He’s even my neighbour. The neighbours say his name is Gaston, but I know they are lying. It IS the dog/wolf of the Phantom :)

PTG

View attachment 173640

View attachment 173641
Def a lot of wolf in him !!

Is he out there in the snow in a short-sleeved t-shirt?:eek: Brrrrrrrr.

My thought exactly! The first image, like terse , led me to believe it was a throwback to summer, but the second…….
Well - it’s tropical as terse said :cool: In fact, Linus often rushes out with his bubble can without thinking of warm clothes. He usually comesin after a few minutes to get his jacket:inlove: Minus 8 today so a jacket was really needed

Day 333 - November 29th - View from a parking lot

Shot with quite a lot of digital zoom with my iPhone 13 Pro Max. Edits made with Lightroom, Impresso Pro, iColorama, PTG. I think…. I was disturbed by phone calls while editing and now I don’t remember what I was doing.

ACA9C13C-446D-403B-85E7-07CF9D0DE591.jpeg

Day 333 - November 29th - View from a parking lot

Shot with quite a lot of digital zoom with my iPhone 13 Pro Max. Edits made with Lightroom, Impresso Pro, iColorama, PTG. I think…. I was disturbed by phone calls while editing and now I don’t remember what I was doing.

View attachment 173723
Nice reflective blur happening Eva

Days 305-334 - November in review

As always Collect app. Decorations at the bottom made with Picsart

Video link comes later. Now I have to get outside to welcome my DH who left home this morning as a working man, but returns home as a senior citizen :thumbs:

D290B2B5-4690-4120-8FE1-7F2431833E6A.jpeg

Day 336 - December 2nd - At least I have good winter clothes

Just a selfie today because I haven’t taken any photos except for this that I needed for a message to Linus. I’ve stayed inside all day except for a short walk at lunchtime. Snowy and windy. I’ve spent my time watching the birds outside the kitchen window and quarrelling with the staff at Linus’ home. Tomorrow morning we’re going there to fetch him up.

Edited in Snapseed

AEED211A-51E1-4313-888A-A929DA700481.jpeg

Day 336 - December 2nd - At least I have good winter clothes

Just a selfie today because I haven’t taken any photos except for this that I needed for a message to Linus. I’ve stayed inside all day except for a short walk at lunchtime. Snowy and windy. I’ve spent my time watching the birds outside the kitchen window and quarrelling with the staff at Linus’ home. Tomorrow morning we’re going there to fetch him up.

Edited in Snapseed

View attachment 173799
I love that pink jacket!

Day 337 - December 3rd - Liberated :thumbs:

Because of some stupid decisions Linus has been isolated alone in his apartment for the entire week and we weren’t informed :mad: The reason was that he vomited ONCE after having being served a lot of ginger bread when he came back home Sunday evening. Linus has reflux problems and even got surgery for it when he was 14. It still happens very often and afterwards he always get a slighty higher temp - around 38. Everybody in the staff knows about this but this time someone called a chief nurse (who is new and doesn’t have personal knowledge of the persons she’s responsible of). The nurse obviously got nervous and called her boss who immediately decided Linus should be isolated. Yesterday he was tested for Covid and of course the result was negative. So on Monday he can go back to his work again. Now my fear is they’re going to repeat this absolutely silly procedure everytime he vomits. In that case he can’t stay there anymore.

This was a long personal story, feels good “talking about it”.

My DH went to fetch him up early this morning and now we’re just happy together. Although I’m still angry as hell

Kind of experimental photo edited with Lightroom mobile Touch Retouch and PTG

4A70BB21-B5D9-459D-B2B8-693C1FA542E6.jpeg

original:

BD654F27-6E14-46E1-B5F8-7F47B5569249.jpeg

Day 337 - December 3rd - Liberated :thumbs:

Because of some stupid decisions Linus has been isolated alone in his apartment for the entire week and we weren’t informed :mad: The reason was that he vomited ONCE after having being served a lot of ginger bread when he came back home Sunday evening. Linus has reflux problems and even got surgery for it when he was 14. It still happens very often and afterwards he always get a slighty higher temp - around 38. Everybody in the staff knows about this but this time someone called a chief nurse (who is new and doesn’t have personal knowledge of the persons she’s responsible of). The nurse obviously got nervous and called her boss who immediately decided Linus should be isolated. Yesterday he was tested for Covid and of course the result was negative. So on Monday he can go back to his work again. Now my fear is they’re going to repeat this absolutely silly procedure everytime he vomits. In that case he can’t stay there anymore.

This was a long personal story, feels good “talking about it”.

My DH went to fetch him up early this morning and now we’re just happy together. Although I’m still angry as hell

Kind of experimental photo edited with Lightroom mobile Touch Retouch and PTG

View attachment 173826

original:

View attachment 173827
I love the edited photo, but hate the story. Agh, spare us from over-eager, uninformed “experts”!!:angry: I’m sure you’ve impressed upon them the importance of letting you know as soon as something like this happens. Hopefully, it won’t happen again.

I love the edited photo, but hate the story. Agh, spare us from over-eager, uninformed “experts”!!:angry: I’m sure you’ve impressed upon them the importance of letting you know as soon as something like this happens. Hopefully, it won’t happen again.
Let’s just say I’ve explained very clearly what I expect from them from now on. I’m considered the “nicest parent” so I guess they were quite shocked. They can have it :whistle:

Back
Top Bottom